"So does that mean I'm forgiven?" Blake asked, ignoring Jake.

"Of course she forgave you, you idiot, she lo-" I slammed my foot down on top of Jake's, "Ouch!" he cried, grabbing his foot and jumping up and down on one leg, "That hurt!"

An even bigger smirk spread across Blake's face, "So I'm forgiven?"

"Maybe."

"I hate to break this little 'love fest' but Elliot should be getting here," Jake looked at his watch, "Oh look at that, any minute now."

Blake ignored him, "Listen Skye, I have something to tell you."

Jake raised an eyebrow and leaned against the wall, "This should be good,"

"I-"

"Oh my gosh!" Jake shouted, sounding oddly girly as he interrupting Blake, midsentence, "Not that! Anything but that!"

I frowned at him, "What are you talking about, you idiot?"

A grin broke out onto Jake's face, "They were the same words you used when you told me how you felt about Blake."

"What..." I trailed off, realising what he meant, "Oh."

Blake looked taken aback, "You said that?"

"Of course she did that, do I look like a liar?" Jake asked, looking annoyed.

"Wait," I asked, ignoring Jake, "Do you... are you... do you mean that?"

Blake nodded awkwardly, "I spent a year in prison, I had plenty of time to decide whether or not I meant it."

"Oh god, what is this? Some kind of cheesy chick flick?" Jake muttered.

I slow smile spread across my face, "I lo-"

My sentence was cut short by the thunder of footsteps and then shouting.

"This should be good," Jake said, pushing himself off the wall and coming to stand beside me, "Looks like brother dearest has finally made an appearance."

On cue, Elliot appeared at the door, Marcus beside him. Blake grabbed my hand and tugged me to his side.

"Skye?" Marcus asked when he noticed me, "What are you doing here?"

"With Blake," Elliot added, gritting his teeth as he stared at Blake through narrowed eyes.

"And Jake!" Jake cried jumping in front of us. All eyes turned to him. "What?" Jake asked sheepishly, "Nobody said my name."

Elliot took a threatening step towards Blake, "Is there a particular reason why you're holding hands with my sister?"

Blake let go of my hand and took a step towards Elliot, "Is there a particular reason my fist is going to be in your face in a minute?"

Elliot growled and grabbed Blake's shirt.

"Now would be the perfect time to say those special words," Jake whispered in my ear. "Three words, eight letters..."

Elliot raised his fist in the air but I jumped in front of him and put a hand out to stop his fist, "Stop."

Blake pulled me back, "Skye, stay back, this isn't your fight."

I turned around and scowled at him, "It involves you and anything involving you, involves me," I hissed back, "And if you don't let me get involved then I swear I will chop your balls off and feed them to the sharks." He didn't honestly expect me to stand back and watch him get pummelled by my brother again did he?