Chapter 8 [Dinner]

Start from the beginning

Jacob and Faith are very close. You always see them making out, I'm so happy that she finally moved on from Daxon. She deserves someone who takes care of her like Jacob.

Jacob treats Faith like she's his queen, I'm so thankful that he makes her happy.

The room door opened and their was a tired Wyatt.

"Back from another meeting" I ask

"Ugh, it's so exhausting! Sometimes being an Alpha is so hard"

"Well when you're here, you don't need to be an Alpha" I said smiling. He smirked.

"Oh yeah, then what do I get to be when I'm here" he said coming closer.

"Obviously not a horny teenager" I said laughing.

He laid beside me and cuddled with me,

"Stay like this for a while" he said. I played with his hair, his hair was very soft but curly not like my brother curly hair but curly.

I looked at Wyatt's face and smiled when I saw him asleep, he looks so adorable. I took my phone which Wyatt finally handed back and snapped a picture of him sleeping.

My parents had left no messages or miss calls, obviously they don't care what has happened to me.

Ever since I found out they aren't my actual parents I've always wondered how my parents looked like, where they are and why they had abandoned me.

I never really looked for more information because I didn't really expect to find anything about them. I was just going to have to ask Grant.

I cuddled closer to Wyatt and closed my eyes right then darkness took over me, who knew I was that sleepy.

"Violet, wake up" a voice said.

"Violet wake up before wake you up by kissing you"

I quickly got up and saw Wyatt laughing. I rolled my eyes and laid back down,

"Why are you waking me up"

"Because we all are going to have dinner outside" Wyatt said.

I looked at him confused,

"Why"

"Because why not"

I rolled my eyes again, I sat on the bed and yawned.

"How long do we have to get ready"

"30 minutes"

"WHAT?! And you wake me up now" I yelled getting up.

"Whoops"

"Ughhh get out" I said pushing him towards the door.

"Nope" he said smiling.

"Wyatt" I said groaning.

"In one condition I will leave" he said.

"What"