Horro movies P.1

Whose idea was it to watch horror movies you ask? Well, y/n's of course but it soon turned into an awkward situation between the two teens.
Sitting on the couch with all the necessary sleep over requirements, you were more than excited to bring up the idea to watch a horror movie with the guys. Ofc, you were here only because Haru was part of the sleep over and being the good brother he is, decided not to leave you alone in the house. Makoto looked extremely horrified and nervous with the idea and you decided to suggest watching an animation film instead but Nagisa had already shot up and began his search for horror movies.
Seconds later he put in the CD and all of you had no choice but to just go with it. No one had any idea which movie it was but as it progressed, it turned out to be the most nerve wracking horror movies ever made.
Makoto was about ready to pass out and Haruka showed no change in his expression whatsoever. Nagisa and you were sitting on the couch on opposite sides with you huddled in a blanket. As he saw you getting scared more and more he decided to tease you a little. Slowly inching closer he tried to watch your expressions change as the horror scenes started playing out. It was hard to see though as you had almost you entire face up in the blanket. When you turned around the last thing you were expecting was a boy inches away from your face. If it were a different situation, you would be definitely blushing but now, you just let all hell loose and screamed and pushed him backing away. Your scream however turned out to be completely mute and ended up with the poor boy getting his face shoved. Recovering from the shove, Nagisa rubbed the back of his head sheepishly and asked whether you were scared. 'No I'm not. I watch horror movies all the time.' Well, that wasn't a lie but Nagisa just smirked at you. 'Y'kno, watching them all the time doesn't mean that you're not scared.' He said and started inching closer to you. Any other girl would just blush at the boy with wide eyes but you seemed unfazed. 'Want to sit together? It might help you stay calm.' Nagisa suggested. You nod slightly relieved and shifted your position so you could lean onto his shoulder. Resting his head on yours, you both returned to the movie.
'When do you think they're gonna understand they like each other Haru?' 'Don't know, don't care.'