"So, we all decided to force him to give his relationship a chance. Although destiny also helps us a lot", Max said and Cali hugged him from side.

"You guys are the best. I really don't know what would have I done if it won't be you all by my side", I said happily and they all grinned.

"What are friends for then? You stupid", Cali said and they all laughed.

We all started talking about random stuffs and they all gave me a list of materials which I've to buy for them when I came back in holidays. Yeah, my friends are assholes but still I love them.

Life is so good!!

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍

Austin's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my room glancing at our old letters which Nicole and I share. A nostalgia hits me and my heart falls down with happiness. She is the reason behind my smile.

She, the Happy Girl.

I don't know what have I done to meet someone like Cole in my life? I've always seen her before out letters exchange procedure but she never attracted me this way. She was just one of simple girls for me because I was too heart broken by Kate that I was afraid to fall in love again. I was hurt and wounded but the funny part is that so was she.

She was also ditched, broken heart and was suffering from pain of one sided love still she knows how to keep a smile on her face and how to make me smile.

Sometimes all you can do is smile, Move on in your life and hold back tears and pretend to be just okay. This is what I used to do but Nicole touched the hidden part of me. She revealed my hidden emotions which were graved inside my heart.

She exposed my wounds and then she healed them!! She made me smile from my heart, she mends my broken heart. And she have no idea of what she's to me.

You're the person Cole who enters into my life from nowhere and are now an important and most necessary part of my life. Your absence is suffice to make me feel hypoxic. I wish I could tell you that you're everything to me and that I can't let you go ever from my life.

But I can't. I can't let my love for you turns out to be an obstacle for you. I want you to feel free in our relationship. I don't want you to get hurt in any manner and even if a smile on your face cost my sadness, I'm so willing to give you that. But never ever, I would let you go and  I will always be there to hold you from falling.

"I wonder that what kind of boyfriend you're", I heard her voice from behind. I smiled and turned back to see her. She sat down on my bed.

"I'm a very good boyfriend, my girlfriend", I said and walked towards her and sat next to her.

"Really? So tell me one thing. Am I hot?", She asked coming closer to me. I could see her eyes shining with mischief and she bites her lips.

Damn her!! She's making it hard for me now.

"Why are you asking this?", I asked trying to seem unaffected by her closeness. Darn it, I am one move away from kissing her madly on this bed.