"Oh my god, you two are officially dating​", both the girls exclaimed and I nodded with a big smile.

"Yes, we're", I replied with a blush.

"You know what, you should thank me for the day you're seeing today", Rian said and he shifted his chair near us.

"Really? How?", I asked and he smirked and then glanced at Austin.

"Want to share something Austin?", He asked with a smirk and I could see Austin giving him death glare.

Am I missing something?

"Can you please cut me some slack and tell me what's the matter?", I asked and Rian looked at me again.

"Ok, so listen Miss. Eager girl", he said and I nodded with a grimace.

"Whatever", I said and he chukled.

"Austin didn't​ started loving you from past few days Nicole", Rian said.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"I mean that he have always loved you but he was afraid to show his feelings because he doesn't want to be a replacement of someone in your heart. He wanted you to love him, just the way he does but you being you, the most ignorant girl ever never paid any attention to this poor guy", Rian said and I looked at Austin. He was staring at me only and he passed me a small smile and left the place.

"Let him go, he needs some time alone", Ellie said when I was about to get up to follow him.

"Rian involved all of us to help him in shipping two of you", Jason said and sipped his juice.

"Only if you've seen the way he looks at you, I don't have to do so much hardwork", Rian said dramatically removing invisible sweat from his forehead.

"And what you did exactly?", I asked.

"He stopped Austin from leaving New York", Cali replied.

"What? But why Austin would leave this place?", I asked.

"Because he was afraid that you would never stop hating him and he can't stand you hatred for longer time, so he decided to quit", Mike replied.