BREATHER, no breathing?

Start from the beginning

Let's go back with the guy's profile. He was wearing mask, a red tie and a ripped jeans. Enough sight to make the ladies inside the room scream in delight. While a sweet, serenading music plays, the man moves or maybe grooves to the tune seducing his audience.

Kenneth just kept his attention on the shirtless man. Something inside of him just want to take the man's mask too see if it'd match the hotness of his body. He was too curious.

"Told you, you'll love this." his sister poked him and said those words. Instead of replying, he just gave a very wide knowing smile.

He reminded himself to thank his sister later for bringing him on her friend's bridal party.

"Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!" the audience suddenly became naughty. It must have been the liquor talking. He can't imagine the innocent ladies he met earlier changed into something like this.

Like the ladies' request, the man slowly unbuckles the belt of his pants. The lips that weren't covered by the mask formed a smug smile. He really knew what he was doing.

He kept on staring at those smile. He felt confused as it felt comforting. He feels his at home. He felt he's safe if he snug onto that man's arms.

Finally, the thought of familiarity hit him. He knew that smile. He knew it. It was from him! It was from Jerome. But, it has been two years --- he mistakenly thought almost every man that he met was Jerome. This could just be another mistake.

The show continued as well as his anxiety. Now, the man has nothing to cover his flesh other than his hands and the necktie he wore.

The room was once again filled with excitement. Hormones are probably taking over everyone inside the room.

Perhaps, the performer loved the idea of the audience worshiping his body that he got excited. Too excited that he moved too much to please everyone.

Then, an unexpected thing happened. The string that holds his mask loosens. The man's face was revealed to everyone. He almost drooled at the sight of the man. I mean, who wouldn't. He's a remarkable descendant of Adam, an epitome of Michelangelo's David. Then, he felt like someone has dropped a bomb before him. The man in front has so much similarities with the man he loved. He noticed that the man looked at him. He looked at his face. It was so intent, sincere, and yearning. He was looking at him that he felt like his an ice cream waiting to melt. Then, that look was changed. The man immediately felt embarrassed that even the look on his eyes has changed. He wanted to approach him, to call for his name, to know if it was really him but before he could react; the man quickly picked up his clothes (maybe just his pants) and returned immediately at the back stage.

He just smiled as if nothing happened. Kenneth smiled as if he did not fail to approach him. Tears started to stream down his face. He was so happy that he couldn't contain his emotions. He was so relieved. For the nth time, he fooled his self again.

The party continued as if nothing strange has just happen. For Kenneth, he decided to have a fresh air outside. He didn't bother telling his sister since she seemed to drowned with the chats she had with her friends.

When he got outside, that's when he realized that tears were starting to fall down his face. He tried to wipe off the tears with his hands but his eyes won't let him dry his face. While sobbing, face down, he tried to sit wherever he could. I'm so tired of this. He thought to himself. He's tired of crying every time he would remember that man. He doesn't want to feel it anymore. For once, he wished to become happy. He wished that he'd never meet the man so he wouldn't have to feel such agony, such longing feeling.

Kenneth suddenly became alert when he heard a bunch of young men laughing at a distance. He looked for a place to hide and found himself in a parking lot on a dark corner at the back of a mini van.

"I can't believe that has happened, bro. Those girls inside probably got their pus sies wet," he heard one of the boys jokingly said.

He suddenly got curious about their conversation. These boys must be with the man who performed earlier. Somehow, he got irritated with what he heard. His sister and he were part of those 'girls' that the guy mentioned. I mean, I don't even have a pussy, I'm a dog lover for fukc's sake. He argued with himself telling why he was irritated.

"I agree, man," he heard another man laugh; "they might even say it's worth the pay."

"What can I do? I'm blessed," the third man said, this time, his attention becomes fixated with the man's deep voice. Like an ocean, he almost drowned fantasizing about the man. Let me tell you, it was neither angelic nor devilish, but it was---alluring, as if it was the waves of an ocean telling him to take a good swim, in this case, take a peek to see the man's face.

He kept sitting in that position, trying not to make any necessary noise. While he was fighting the urge to see the man's face, he heard a loud roar, as if it was his unlucky night, the roaring sound was followed by a large cloud of black smoke which slapped his face beating a lot of smokers. Because of the shock, he jolted out of his hiding place. That driver? Who does he think he is? It was really his unlucky night, right after he stood up, the car moved backwards bumping his back and producing a very loud thump. Because of the impact, his whole body was kissing the ground as if he was planking, or maybe he was really planking.

Could this night get more unlucky? I might say, yes. The liquor Kenneth had drunk earlier seemed to join with the pain he felt behind his back. His eyelids are starting to close like blinders.

"Bro, are you okay?" he heard a familiar voice, that deep voice. And that is the last thing that he remembered.