Chapter 11

On seeing the caller's id her face became still peeling off the blush from her cheeks..

"Manik go and freshen up..its time for your medicines..tum tayyar ho jao mein breakfast ready karleti hun.."

Manik bobbed his head obediently ready to rush towards the washroom because at this point if she could have asked him to cut off his vein he would have happily cut off his arms and surrended..but he stopped abruptly and asked

"but Nandu..i..i mean Nandini tum akele how will you handle everything alone??wait I will call the buttler.."

saying so he advanced towards his phone but got interrupted by Nandini

"no Manik..it's fine..i will manage..tum jao jaldi fresh hojao..go"

but Manik still waited for a re-confirmation when Nandini continued

"r a haan baba I will manage..you go..go na"she almost pushed Manik into the washroom.. 

"yes Mr.Patil..defintely I am sure about what I am doing...no there's no second thought to it...and yes I need the papers ready by tomorrow morning itself.. I want to close this chapter by tomorrow itself..yes, thank you Mr.Patil" Nandini heaved a sigh..

"aiyappa kal ka din bahot important hai..please be with me..kal me sab sahi karne wali hun..i will recitify every of my mistake"she prayed in chaste rushing downstairs to prepare breakfast for her foodie.

Brown bread,maionesse,fruits diced into fruit salad,juice,boiled veggies ,eggs ,pancakes,sprouts, dry fruits,milk was laid on the enormous dinning table of the Malhotra Mansion..Manik dismounted the stairs with his jaws touching the floor seeing the food kept before him 

"Nan.."

Started Manik but was interrupted by his dear wife

"shut up aur muh band karo..sab tumhare liye hi hai and sit down"

commanded Nandini.the poor soul had no option but to follow her instructions..Nandini pulled her chair a bit closer to Manik's startling him to the core..she lifted the spoon and was about to feed Manik when suddenly Manik's phone rang..seeing the person's name did nothing but brought a big smile on their faces .Manik slid the green circle to receive the call without letting it ring again and put the phone on speaker.."Mom" shouted both in unison..

"mamma aap kab aaoge..i am mishing you..come soon na"

cribbed Nandini just like a baby who was joined by Manik

"haan mom aap kab aa rahe ho..aap aise achanak se chale gaye bataya tak nahi..when are you coming mom..i miss you"

"aww my babies I miss you too..two more days baby and we will be with you and Manik tu toh mujhse baat hi mat kar"said Nyonika in her motherly accent 

"mom aap naraz ho mujhse??maine kya kiya" 

"kya kiya??like seriously Manik you are asking me this??tera accident ho gaya and tune mujhe bataya tak nahi..thanks to Nandini ussne mujhe bataya or else mujhe toh pata tak nahi chalta.."

Manik was surprised listening to Nyonika"accident??" was all he could mutter..Nandini squeezed his hand blinking her eyes to assure him that she had convinced Nyonika that Manik had met an accident..because if they knew it was Harshad they would have beaten him to death.

Nandini was always a daughter to Mr.Malhotra..seeing her cry was the last thing he could tolerate..when he came to know Harshad cheated on Nandini faking that he loved her just for her money and fame he himself consulted with the commissioner asking him to look into the case personally punishing Harshad as hard as possible..poor Nandini little could she sense Harshad's crookedness rather she blamed Manik for all this..and Manik took all the accusations on him silently..love it is...everyone was busy to attend Nandini convincing that Harshad was really evil and there was no love in his dictionary but no one knew what Manik endured..what wrath he faced..not only did he not get his lady love but lost his bestest friend..who no more even trusted him saying he was the one to break their relationship.

Obviously he loved her even more than the word itself but he could have never forced her to love him back..when he said that Harshad was a criminal all she said that he must have plotted this so that Nandini could leave Harshad and come to him..seriously??could Manik ever do this?he would have happily died for ever...

It was only Cabir who understood Manik..saw what he endured during this time..he followed Manik like a shadow every time...that why he is better known as Manik's mirror version..Manik realized his own feelings later but it was previously sensed by Cabir..he always understood Manik,his love for Nandini..but when he and Manik sensed Harshad's evilness they left no stone unturned to find Harshad's truth..but alas!little did Nandini believe them..

"haan mom I am fine..Nandu..i mean Nandini hai na to take care..and mom I was thinking we should call back the butle.."

stopped Manik when he saw Nandini nearing him and sat on his lap placing her legs on either side of his legs..he went all numb seeing her that close to him,his heart beating erratically..

"Manik you there na??are you fine??hello??"

yelled Nyonika from the other side of the phone..for Manik everything seemed fading away..the only existing things were he and Nandini that too so close to him..Nandini slowly moved forward rubbing her cheeks against his stubble whispering seductively in his ear

"Manik mamma is asking is you are fine..bolo na are you fine?"

how can someone speak finding his lady love so close to him that too when he is unable to even breathe properly..

"Manik mamma is waiting"

Nandini nibbled Manik's earlobe making him breathe heavily

"Mom i..am..fi..ne..bye"

was only the words which the poor soul could utter..how could he speak when there was a big lump in his throat..Nandini raked her fingers into his hairs and slowly moved her face down and placed a wet kiss on his lump melting it away..not able to control anymore Manik grasped her bare waist pulling her with a jerk nullifying the distance between them..all thanks to her crop top..their foreheads touched making them shut their eyes feeling the moment

"Nandu..Nandini yeh sab.."

"shh..Nandu..only Nandu"completed Nandini...

"Nandu"breathed Manik onto Nandini's face making her smile till ears..she placed her pair of luscious lips on the tip of his nose pecking it lightly which made The Manik Malhotra blush.

Uff!!this love kya kya nahi karwata??Manik Malhotra ko blush karwa diya!!!!!!

Done.I know I am super late but then again I know that no one was waiting for the story.Many of you haven't checked my new PaNi OS-A Heart-To-Heart.

I am in mood of writing something new.If you guys want me to write a certain plot then I am up for all suggestions.So let my inbox flood with your ideas.