to fall in love with you (izzy #1)

Comenzar desde el principio

"What?" he almost burst out laughing. He thought I was joking around. Well, I wasn't.

"I said let's dance."

" A thousand times no, (your full name)." he didn't even try to move.

"What (your name) says, Jeffrey Dean Isbell will follow." I tried to pull his hands.

"Move, you bastard!" I jokingly shouted.

"Fine, fine! Cease!" and there he was.

I heard him say as he rose, 'my god what have i gotten myself into.'

I chuckled.

'That die for my and the day is dark
I can't believe for your touch
What I could find oh time is right
If I fell in love to fall in love
To fall in love with you '

"You're drunk." He stated impassively.

"You're drunk." I mimicked his voice while rolling my eyes.

I playfully grabbed his hands and danced horribly. I chuckled non-stop with eyes closed. I heard him laughing too. God, I knew I was a horrible dancer.

"Are you for real?" Izzy teased.

"Well, thank me I even danced with you because who would? You're awfully bad."

"Says the one who is simply horrible. Period."

"Whatever!"

'The day is dark
Our time is right
Day in the night
Deep in the night
I can't yet be back
I hear-a my-a surprise
I see it in you live
I knew it in your eyes
Well I feel your love
And I feel no shame
I can't unleash your horde
I call your name
What you're to me
What can I do?
To fall in love
To fall in love
To fall in love
With you'

I continued to embarass myself until I accidentally stepped on his foot. He groaned.

"Oh, my God! I'm sorry! I'm so sor-ryha hahaha," I couldn't contain myself. I laughed and laughed and laughed. Oh God, I must be really drunk.

Suddenly it grew quiet. I opened my eyes and saw Izzy smiling at me. We just stared at each other for a long time that it was already awkward. Then I just felt his hand sliding onto my waist.

'It just rolls
Upon the sand
now
I made the man
Can make you feel
What I can find
I know it in my days
Ah in my dreary mind
Oh will ages roll
Will ages fly
I hear your name
Where angel lie
What do I know?
For to come it's true
To fall in love
To fall in love
To fall in love
With you'

He said nothing. We stood for a moment. I looked at him straight in the eye. God, the stars were in his eyes. I am dazzled. He smiled, and it was the sweetest smile I will never forget.

I just found myself swaying softly with Izzy. We weren't the best dancer, that's for sure, but he made me feel that I could dance all movements and positions without being laughed at. He made me feel that I wasn't insecure, and that those eyes that are staring at me right now, that shower me with sparkles of unsaid praises, are full of care and...

He smiled. I smiled. Then we just both laughed. We laughed because we realize we are just plain stupid for dancing like crazy. We laughed because it was fun. We laughed because we both know we share a mutual feeling we both don't want to admit. We laughed.

I don't even know if I should call it romantic, but to be with Izzy and to dance with him is the best possible thing I could ever wish for.

Thinking the fun was over, I tried to let go of his grip. But he did not.

Instead, he stepped closer. Inch by inch his face came nearer. God, if I could just stare at him without being unbothered, I will.

He rested his head on my shoulder and began whispering the song on my ear as we started circling around slowly.

I must admit I couldn't stop laughing. It tickles. I shouldn't be feeling this way, but my heart beats faster and faster.

"God, please tell me you're the one actually drunk." I whispered.

He chuckled while lyrics still bare flowing from his lips.

'How can the doors
A trust on a nail
How can I be surprised
Of most everything
Ah in the distant road
I can't be the same
I feel no love
I kill no shame
I can't watch the bay
Out on my an own
We've a destined man
I came atist it all
I didn't I could find
Where I could go
To fall in love
To fall in love
To fall in love
With you'

The song sweetly ended. Izzy faced me. I wanna study his face for an hour. There is just something about it that kept me wanna look at it more.

Timidly a smile curled on my lips and looked at my feet. I wanna laugh at myself for suddenly being shy.

Silence grew. But, a smile won't be erased for a while when out of the blue Izzy sang,

"What can I do?
To fall inlove,
To fall inlove,
with you."

I knew what he meant. I wasn't that stupid.