"But what?" I question him.

"I've never in my life would have thought I would have kids of my own."

"Hey, you're not getting any younger and neither is she. You guys have been together for a very long time now." I quickly gasp thinking of something. "Why aren't you even marrying her? I mean you used to tease me about it all the time remember?" I roll my eyes, shaking my head remembering the memories.

"I actually have this." He lifted his hand picking something from his pocket. It was a small yellow box.

"So, what's it doing there and not on her finger?" I smirk crossing my arms.

"Would you chill?" He scoffs putting the box back in his pocket.

"You didn't answer my question, Charlie." I tap my arm with my fingers waiting for his lame reply.

"I don't have the guts to do it." He whispers very lowly.

"What was that I couldn't hear?" I did hear him but I wanted him to say it out loud. He mumbles lowly this time and I get impatient asking him once again.

"UGH! I SAID I DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO PROPOSE TO HER!" He shouts out loud making me really surprised.

"Charlie? What did you just say?" I suddenly hear Chieyere asking making both of us panic in our seats.

"Shit, shit, shit." He keeps whispering under his breath. I smile innocently trying to get up slowly but his death glare stops me.

"Well? I'm waiting." She impatiently asks again.

"Um- look at the time, I gotta go give Camila's medicine." I quickly get up running up the stairs leaving Charlie without him replying to me. I sat down peeking through downstairs holding the bars.

"Dad? What are you doing?" I feel a tap on my shoulder seeing Drake and Phoenix standing beside me.

"Shush, something magical is gonna happen." I put my point finger on my lips telling them to be super quiet.

"What?" Drake asks again but whispering this time.

"Stop talking and take a look." I laugh taking his arm.

"But they're going." He points his finger to them, I look at him confused then at Chieyere and Charlie seeing them walking outside.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I hear a scream coming out of our bedroom suddenly making my heart beat fast as hell. I quickly get up seeing the other two following me behind. We saw Camila screaming and throwing the pillows and blankets from our bed.

"Camila? What's wrong?" I softly ask remembering that she has to take her medicine.

"B-bored." She screams kicking her legs everywhere making me panic for a second. I didn't know if something was wrong with her or she was just being herself.

"How about we go and do-" she screams again throwing the pillow at my face. I give her a little glare not liking her attitude.

"Um, why is she acting like this?" Drake pats my shoulder looking at me with a worried face.

"We don't throw pillows at our dad- I mean- ugh just don't throw pillows okay?" I shake my head not even knowing what these kids mean to me right now. When in the hell are we even going to adopt them?

"Should I call dad?" Drake pats my shoulder again making me annoyed.

"No, I'll take care of it." I walk downstairs to make up a plan for her to take her medicine.

---

"Come on it's yummy." I pick up a bunch of Skittles showing it to Camila but getting a shake from her head. I sigh putting down the Skittles in my hand. "Don't you like Skittles?" She shakes her head again. "Right, how about this yummy um-" I look around to see anything useful but I see that we haven't gone grocery shopping in awhile.