I'm Dennis

Casey couldn't believe the size of the doctor's estate. It was like one of those creepy mansions in a horror movie. His mansion was bigger than the hotel and the office put together. Two of their hotels couldn't equal his one house. He pulled the car into a circular driveway and drove until they were close to the front door. "Here we are." The doctor said, turning off the car and handing the keys to Casey. They all got out of the car, but instead of headed too the house, the Beast stopped in the driveway.
"I'll be right in. You'll be okay?" He asked Casey. She nodded and he started walking back the way they came. She could hear him talking to the other personalities as he went.
"Is he alright?" Dr. Lector asked from besides her.
"Yeah, he's fine." She told him. He didn't believe her for a second.
"Is this part of the long story you don't want to tell me yet?" He asked, watching her watch him. Casey looked at him and turned her back to the driveway.
"Shall we go in?" She made her way to the door and waited for Dr. Lector to open it.
The inside of his house was even more grad than the outside. Every surface was spotless and the walls were covered in expensive artwork. His furniture was gorgeous and neat. Casey felt so out of place in her grey jacket, blue jeans, and guy boots. Dr. Lector led to her to his living room and told her to sit down on his grey sofa. Casey complied as the doctor went to get some snacks from the kitchen. Casey didn't want to eat anything he brought, especially if it was meat.
The Beast came in and sat down next to her on the loveseat. "Everything okay?" She asked while taking his hand.
"Fine. The others all want to talk to him." Casey couldn't imagine having 23 people yelling in her head all wanting to take the light. She gave his hand a squeeze and waited for Dr. Lector to return. He came back with quiches and cheese slices on a silver tray. He sat down across from them and crossed his legs. Casey could tell he was studying them like a doctor would his patients.
"So what's your story?" Casey asked flat out. No need for formalities. The Beast smirked at how straight forward his girl was. Dr. Lector was surprised at how blunt she was, but hid it from his guests.
"I grew up an orphan in the hard times of Lithuania. My darling sister was murdered and eaten in front of me when I was a child." He left out the part of him also unwillingly eating his sister because he wanted to see how they would react. The Beast and Casey shared a quick look, both in sync with their thought.
He's pure. Patricia ​sighed in relief. We can talk to him. Dennis told her, both exchanging an excited look. What if he thinks we're extraordinary? Dennis asked. He'd be like Dr. Fletcher, but better. Excetera!! Hedwig chimed in. Great. Another freak. Jade said snidely.   The Beast blocked the personalities out, but knew it wouldn't last long. Not when they were this passionate about something.
      "I'm sorry." Casey offered. The doctor nodded. Casey looked at the Beast and decided she could tell Lector the truth. She leaned forward a bit and rested her elbows on her knees.
"Dr. Lector, my name is Casey Cooke. You might recognize my name from the news." Lector did think that name sounded familiar, but couldn't put a news story to her face. Her short blonde hair, slim figure hidden under a grey jacket, and her small face didn't ring a bell in his mind.
"I was kidnapped with two other girls in a parking lot in Philadelphia." That, Dr. Lector remembered. She changed her appearance. He had so many questions, but waited for her to continue. "We were kidnapped by a man named Dennis." Lector looked between the two.
"Did the Beast save you from this Dennis?" He asked. Casey shook her head.
"You see, the other girls were impure. Dennis knew that, but he didn't mean to kidnap me too. I was a mistake."
Dr. Lector felt like this was a great story that was too good for her to be lying. She was interesting and Hannibal Lector likes interesting things.
"Impure?" He asked, unsure what she meant.
"People who have never been hurt. Never felt pain, lived a sheltered life. Those are impures. You and I, we're pure." He understood to an extent what she meant, and was glad he told them his story.
"How does the Beast play into this?" He asked her, unsure why the man next to her kept twitching his head to the side every so often. Casey smiled at him.
"The Beast is ridding the world of impures. Only the broken should walk the Earth and we are helping him do so."
Lector gave her a curious look. "We?" He asked, knowing she couldn't possibly mean her and him.
"Dr. Lector, Dennis and I aren't his only followers." Lector sat up a bit, unsure what he just got himself into.
"Who is this Dennis? And where is he?" Casey was about to answer when the Beast gave him the light.
"I'm Dennis." He spoke, squinting at the blurry shape across from him. Casey pulled out his glasses from her pocket and gave them to him. Lector watched this man who claimed he was the Beast change entirely to a different person.
He now had a Boston accent and wore glasses. His muscles seemed to almost deflate and he became just average build​. His whole persona almost seemed to change, but at the same time it was still the same person. This was a twist Hannibal Lector did not see coming. A man with Dissociative Identity Disorder.
"How many more of there are you?" He asked Dennis. He face kept the same straight face as the Beast.
"23."