-[Slow down]-

Before you could text yoosung back  he called.

        [yoosung:"Y/n hello?]
         [Y/N:"oh uhh heeeyyy]
You mentally slapped yourself for saying it awkwardly but you couldn't get use to actually talking to them and not just tapping options. Wait how is he speaking in english??? I'll worry about it later.

           [yoosung:"are you ok you sound a bit off"]
            [Y/N: no I'm p-perfectLY fInE, oh my god I'm embarrassed of myself"]

    You probably sounded super awkward.

           [yoosung:"haha I feel better talking to you y/n... but.."]
            [y/n:"but?"]

      His voice was getting darker it kinda freaked you out but it was probably because of the phone.

          [yoosung:"do you like 707 more than me?"]
           [Y/N:"what are you talking about?"]

        Now was the time to show all your feeling towards yoosung no options button thingies to hold you back!!

          [Y/N:"Yoosung, I have something to tell you."]
          [yoosung:"w-what is it?"]

     He sounded scared maybe afraid that you would say you did love 707 ha no way you only found him attractive once.. ok maybe twice but your heart was set on yoosung.

          [Y/N:"Yoosung the only boy no the only Man I like in myst- I mean in the RFA is you. Your amazing I love you SOOOOOO much that I just wanna hug you right now!! Sorry if you think I'm weird now.."]

        [yoosung:"y/n.... do you mean it??"]

     His voice sounded like it had hope in it but before you could answer someone else tried calling. Zen.

        [Y/N:"hold on Yoosung Zen's calling"]
         [yoosung:"don't leave forget about him"]
         [Y/N:"I can't ignore it I'll be right back"]

       You put yoosung on hold and answered Zen.

         [Zen:"that took you a while to answer what's wrong?"]
         [Y/N:"oh nothing just talking to yoosung hehe"]
         [Zen:"you guys are so cute together"]
        [Y/n:"oh stop it I'm blushing!"]

     This conversation made you happy you felt nervous talking to yoosung for some reason but it's probably since you confessed to him.

        [Y/N:"well I gotta go later Zen~!!"]
         [Zen:"yeah me too see ya!"]

    You ended the call but you didn't go back to the one with yoosung since it wasn't there. "Oh he must've left, he's probably busy studying Hahaha yeah right or playing LOLOL"

       You were about to put the phone down until you heard a 'ping'

     707 messaged you

      [707:get out of the apartment!]
       [Y/N:what happened your scaring me!]
       [707:it's yoosung he... he came over and said we were trying to take you away from him and if you don't get out the security will turn on!]

      You didn't waste a moment you weren't gonna ask him anything your first priority was safety you could ask 707 later.

      You got to the lobby then went to the entrance.

      "Y/n!"

    Yoosung was right there he waved while smiling. Dammit too cute.

   "Yoosung what are you doing here your not supposed to know the address! Did I get the bad end already?" You whispered the last part

    he pouted and took both your hands in his. "I just wanted to check up on you! So this is what you look like your beautiful y/n!"

     You remembered 707 warning you about yoosung so you decided the best way you would survive this Yandere character was to give it love. How hard could it be I mean you already loved him.

     "Yoosung!" You jumped into his arms and snuggled against his chest.
"I was sooo scared, I hate being alone"

     His face was a bright red he didn't expect this at all. He wrapped his arms around you, "no need to be scared y/n I'm here now, cmon lets go back inside."

    Inside?

    Oh no bad idea, 707 said the security would activate. "I don't wanna go in there, I want to go to your place" you pretend whined.

     "Why?" He asked completely confused.

     "Cause I've never been to your house and I've been super curious so pleaseeeeee" you clinged on his arm hoping he'd say yes.

     "Sure just for you, it's better that way anyways you'll always be on my sights" you didn't hear anything after he said sure since you were too happy to process words coming out of his mouth.

     Yoosung walked in front of you. You ran next to him and grabbed his hand, when you looked up his face was completely red, but he also had another expression like he wouldn't let something go. 

    You had a plan once you got to yoosungs house you had to earn a lot of his trust so you could secretly text 707 so you'd figure everything out.

   Sorry yoosung.