Gaster x Scientist! New! Reader

"Oh boy... second week and I'm late..." You muttered as you rushed into the lab. You were new and a little clumsy with time. Alphys and Gaster were ok with it. After all, you had a large amount of family to care for. "Sorry I'm late guys!" You apologized quickly.

"I..I..it's ok (y/n)!" Alphys said as you tried to organize your lose papers and clustered binders. Gaster was sipping some coffee before you sat down. "My (sister/cousin)(s) wanted to play dress up like... the last five minutes before I had to leave?" You said exhaustingly.

Alphys started to laugh as you smiled. Then you heard a snicker. You turned and saw Gaster placing his coffee down as he snickered. You blushed lightly as your smile shrank and softened. "A..and how did that go?" Alphys asked. You pulled out your phone and showed Alphys a picture of you as a... princess.

Gaster walked over as Alphys giggled. "I'm not the best, in a dress." You stated as Gaster covered his mouth(?). "I'm pretty sure my older (sister/brother) posted it on Undernet by now." You admitted as you put your phone away.

Alphys and Gaster let out a few more snickers before going to work. You picked up your papers and binders before starting to walk towards a project that would help expand the power throughout the undergrounds. Gaster saw Alphys was working before he stood up and suddenly kissed your cheek.

Your eyes widened to the size of dinner plates before you turned and saw Gaster. Then he kissed your nose before leaving. You were a blushing mess before you left to the project. You then realized that... there was a flipping camera pointed towards you.

Well isn't that just great?

Vinnie does that to me all the time. Even in school. It's cute.