I'll find you

GREEN POV

After I spoke to him I noticed his faced seemed to relax but after a moment twisted into a pained look of grief.

Green- hey red just relax.

I said in a calm voice brushing the his cheek with my hand. My eyes started to fill with tears as I placed my hand over his. "P-please wake up!" I half screamed the words out as I started to uncontrollably cry unable to hold my self back I leapt on to him embracing him in my arms as to a deep breathe inhaling all of his scent in.

RED'S POV

I started running "I don't know where I'm going I just have to go" I thought as I looked I was looking everywhere but where? Where is he?! *sob *sniff

Red- green?!

"Is he crying? He sounds so near but I can't see him" I thought as my warm cheeks became cold and wet. "Oh I'm crying" I thought touching the tear on my cheek "no I have to find him I don't have time for this! his crying I need to be there with him!"

GREEN POV

???- w-whats wr-ong?

Startled by the familiar voice I jumped up looking down to see reds eyes open, I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes to see his eyes shut.

Green- why? Why did this have to happen to you!

I got up about to walk out of the room *slip
"DAMNIT!" I screamed thrusting my fist through the glass wall next to the door. The glass shattered causing glass to fly everywhere on the floor and in my hand. I stopped and looked at my shaky bloody  hand. I walked through the glass and began to run.

Both- I'll keep running till I find you...
______________________________________________

I finished writing this last night but forgot to add a picture and publish it... Sowwy

Has anyone watch the heathers?

I am JD no joke

Wait that doesn't mean I wanna blow up the school or try to kill my girlfriend I just like dress the same way. And the same hair.