“Um, Fay...I think I’m pregnant.” I barely managed to say those words.

She suddenly dropped her cupcake, her beautiful red velvet cupcake.

“You are what?!” She squealed.

I continued staring at the deformed cupcake then quickly looked back at her, “Mhm…”

She literally flew over to me and hugged me so tightly, it knocked the wind out of me.

“Congratulations Lyla! Did my mom tell you?” She shouted in my ear.

I flinched and felt my cheeks burning up, “Sorta...She told me to meet Velatura.”

“Velatura!? Oh my god anyone but her! Is my mom crazy?!” She detached from me and dashed towards Aela’s office but I grabbed her just in time,

“What are you going to say to her? Stop it Faylinn, why can’t I go meet Velatura?”

Faylinn turned around and glared at me, “I’m going to go put in a few good words with my mom, you need to go see Allen. And again congratulations!”

With that, she barged into Aela’s room. Wow, I’m so confused. Why is meeting Velatura a big deal?

~Ping~

I reached for my phone and saw it was from Allen.

*You done yet?*

*Mhm, you can pick me up now :)*

*Okay! See you soon!*

I giggled and put my phone away as I made my way to the door. Oh god, now I have to tell Allen the news. Truthfully I’ve never been this nervous in my life before.

I walked out the door and saw Allen getting out of his car.

“Oh you don’t have to get out-” I said before being hugged unexpectedly.

“What did Aela say?” He asked me rested his head on my shoulder.

“I’ll tell you everything once we get to Chipotle.”

He took my hand and lead me to the car.

“Can’t you tell me now?”

I giggled and got in, “Why so anxious?”