why? (very dirty)

mia povI woke up and got out of bed quiteliy because teo was still sleep i went down stairs made some pancakes,grits,eggs,bacon

mia pov
I woke up and got out of bed quiteliy because teo was still sleep i went down stairs made some pancakes,grits,eggs,bacon. Mia :teo foods ready.i yelled. No answer so i went up stares and teo still sleep moaning my name then i saw the cover coming up then i smirked then i went under the cover and started giving him a blow/hand job as i was doing it he moaned louder and pushed it up and down making me gag then he moved the covers up then i stopped and looked at him and he smirked down at me and said teo:thats how you wake up people now.he said laughing. Then i was trying to run but teo grabbed me by my waist and said.teo: you didn't think you were going to get away with that did you he whispered in my ear while he put his hand in my underwear and started rubbing me mia:t-teo stop the foods going g-get cold.mia said as she let out a moan.

Nobody's pov

Then mia grabbed teo through his boxers and started to rub him and he groan mia:come on. she said his ear and try to leave but he pulled her back and started to suck on her neck as she moaned mia:teo p-please stop we got to go ea *gco*from a knock at the door and she went to go put on teo's shirt that stopped at the bottom of her butt on the way out teo slapped mia's butt then she grinned sexual at teo than went downstairs.

Teo pov
Mia left me here hard as ever than leave don't worry just wait until tonight she gon be screaming my name and won't walk tomorrow.

Mia pov

I went to open the door it was nicki.nicki:hey you got time. she said while crying then i let her in and sat her on the couch mia:hey hey hey slow down and tell me what happened. Nicki:i-it's my dad h-he is in the Hospital. She said while crying then i hugged her while she cried on my shoulder and said nicki:why,why him mia. She said still crying on my shoulder. mia: everything will be alright...i promise.

Teo pov
So when mia went to open the door i heard crying then I went downstairs and seen Nicki crying then i was going to ask whats wrong but that's nun of my business so i left it alone.Then
nicki looked up at me and said nicki:where's ayo?she said smiling then ayo came out of no were. ayo:whats up yall how yall bee. *gco* nicki huging him. Then me and mia looked at each other and noticed the we still had our under clothes on so we both ran upstairs to get in the shower.

Mia pov
When we got upstairs in my room teo pushed me on the bed and took the shirt off leaving me in my underwear And bra and started kissing me every were non-stop that's what made me moan then he said in my ear.teo:try not to moan so loud ok.he said putting his hand in my underwear and rubbing me Then i said. mia:mmuhhhmmm.letting out a moan.ttttttthhhheeeennnn read the next one.