part 4

Cup POV

"So how long are you hear for?" I asked. But some part of me wanted to hear her say she was going to stay. "Well a few weeks" after she said that there was only silence. I had to come up with something before it gets more awkward. "So you wanna watch a movie?" Why did I say that she probably has better stuff to do. "Sure" I was relieved she said that I decide to put on a horrer move on. "So what movie are we watching?" "The congering 2"

Later

"AHHHH!!!" "Hey are you alright?" That last part got me by surprise. After the movie ended we talked for a bit we had a lot in common. After talking for about few minutes she wanted to hang out some more. "So I guess I'll see you tomorrow at 6 wait hears my number" I got her number I could feel my face heat up.

The next day

Man I couldn't sleep last night wait I haven't seen mug last night. Oh right he's out of town for a few days something about comic Con I think. Wait shit I forget I have a date what time is it!!? 5:30!!? Shit what have I been doing this entire time? I quickly got ready 5:45! I heard the doorbell that must be her since she didn't give me her address. I quickly answered the door. She had on some black jeans with black high boots and a black long sleeve shirt. As for me I have on a black and red striped jacket with some matching pants."hey so where do you wanna go?" I thought for a moment I Know she's not into cheesey dates or girly crap I know. "Um I know a pretty good bar we could go" she seemed alright with that.

In the bar

"Hey Bendy are you alright?" Should I take her home? She seems drink and we've only been hear for like 20 minutes. "Well if it isn't the tomboy" shit is that Betty? "What do you want you slut?" Did Bendy seriously just say that.

Betty:w-well your just jealous cuz you can't get guys

Bendy: look who's talking you sold your sole for someone you know nothing about

Cups mind: is that they went out

Betty:well it was your fault you tricked me

Bendy:you should've read the contract and your just arguing with me for more attention aren't you

Betty:n-no w-well at least I try to be a girl

Bendy: well I don't want to act like a girl if it means wearing a skirt that shows my panties.

Betty: well it's part of my job

Bendy: looks like your not doing a very good job

Betty: like you can do better

Bendy:oh trust me I can

Betty: well prove it let's see who can perform better right hear right now

Bendy: alright if it will stop your whining

You choose what they are going to sing