chapter 2

I looked at chat " oh chat you don't have to have powers to be famous just be who you are but with the mask on" I said feeling sorry for him. He nodded with a tear in his eye and turned around towards me and hugged me real tight. "M'lady did you notice that you smell like cookies" chat exclaimed I look worriedly hoping he don't notice who I am under the mask. I quickly broke the hug and said " cmon we have a friend to please" in a chuckling voice I turned and jumped off the roof and chat
Followed behind.

( eeeeek I'm so excited I hoped that they kissed tho :( it would make me scream)

( first the story said she likes someone else not him so learn your facts before saying them)

( who are you telling me what to and not to do you are not my momma nor daddy till you are you need to shut up)

( I might not be your parents but you don't be barging in a random story and say some random things ya know)

( augh your difficult to handle go **** off this is soon my story hehe)

( hey no profanity in the story)

( augh fine whatever)

When I landed alya screamed and excitement and screamed even more when chat came down. I didn't want to hurt who ever is under the costume so all I did was threw my yoyo up in the air and yelled " lucky charm!" And a toy flying akuma came down i instantly knew what to do i took my yoyo wrapped it around the person in the costume and secretly ripped it and winded up the toy akuma and letted it into the air and while that happen the person costume fell. I gasp at who was under the costume my other friend nino. After i got done i took out my yoyo grabbed the toy akuma with it before it flew far away and yelled " miraculous ladybug!" And everything turned back to normal even the costume laying on the floor. Alya had her phone out and suddenly put it away grabbed nino and the costume and ran to me and chat hugging us together I smiled a little bit so no one could see and she let go and half running away into the dark night. Chat looked at me confused " what's that all about" he said I was about to speak when my earrings started beeping.  " ladybug your about to detransform" chat said out loud me and chat pounded and I took my yoyo and flew away before I detransform at the roof of my house the bakery.

( wow I bet alya was embarrassed when they found out it was fake that's why she ran away )