chapter 1

Here i was jumping from house to house with the cool Paris wind blowing in my face. In the distance I saw a dark shadow jumping around too. I smiled of the thought of him being chat noir. We were both heading to the Eiffel tower on patrol in the cool Paris night. I was at the very top when  a minute later chat showed up "hello m'lady you look absolutely purrfect today" chat exclaimed. I just stared at him in annoyance rolling my eyes " chat we've been over this a thousand times i like someone else" I finally said.

( no way chat and ladybug should be perfect together or as chat would say purr fect)

( it's none of ur business what goes on if lb don't like him let her)

( shut up why u don't know how a happy ending is when you see one)

( ugh whatever)

Soon after I said those few word we heard screaming from a distance I looked at chat and he look at me I nodded my head and chat nodded back " let's go" we both said while jumping off the tower towards the distance yelling. About 5 minutes later me and chat looked over a building and saw a girl screaming backwards toward a wall it was my best friend alya and about 20 feet in front there was a costume of a bee from the akuma of the queen bee I chuckled over the thought of how despite Alya wanted ladybug to show up to the supposedly akuma attack which is actually a person in a fake bee costume pretending to be an akuma and pretending to attack her chat standed up on the roof and started walking away.

( a fake akuma attack are they trying to bring them together or is it for the Lady blog)

( well it can't be to bring them together because that didn't work)

( true it has to be for the lady blog)

"Chat where are you going " I said in in a worriedly voice " home" he said firmly " but why " I whisper/scream hoping they didn't hear me. Chat stopped and without turning around he said " its a fake attack you expect me to stay here with a boy in a costume pretending to fight its a waste of time". I looked at chat then at alya and back to chat I shook my head and said "fake or not we are heroes we still need to protect them" chat glanced at me right in the eye and finally nodded" I guess your right I probably been kinda jealous because your more famous than me and that you have the power to  de-evilize and makes me feel like I don't need to help you cuz u got everything and I dont" chat exclaimed.

( poor chat I feel so sorry for him not getting any fame and Lb might don't even care since she doesn't supposly  like him which of course they do belong together they just don't realize it yet except for chat he knows)

( hardy har har you don't know that exactly the story could change ya know)

( I know but that's how I dreamed of it)
-----------------------------------------
Sorry guys I have to cut this short I promise next chapter will be longer plus I'm doing some title votes for next chapter plz vote and ur vote may be the next chapter title!