Boyf riends

warning: if you don't know be more chill you will be completely lost.

~jeremy's pov~

"Michael!" please don't be listening to Bob Marley again. please don't be listening to Bob Marley again.

"Jeremy!" Michel squeezed me in a tight hug. "So I've been listening to Marley and-"

"Sorry this is more important!" I only felt a little bad for cutting him off, I was honestly tired of Bob Marley. "See those two guys over there?" I pointed to a couple of seniors. One had long dark hair and wasn't wearing anything that wasn't black, heck he was even wearing black nail polish, and the other had short dirty blonde hair, he was wearing a blue polo t-shirt and had a blank cast, I knew him, we accidentally bumped into each other in the park last year and we've mildly stayed in touch since. They weren't interacting at all.

"What? Connor Murphy and some random quite kid. Yeah what about them.''

"How do you know Connor?''

"I found him smoking in the bathroom by himself. He's also the scariest kid in school so ya know."

"I think we should set them up." I said happily.

"YOU MUST BE OUTTA YOUR GODDAMN MIND!"

"What?! I think they'd be a good couple. Plus I found this." I produced the letter I found next to the trash yesterday.

Dear Evan Hansen,
We've been way to out of touch. Things have been crazy and it sucks that we don't talk that much. It sucks because I may have a small crush on you.  I know I don't really have a shot, I mean look at me.  But that doesn't change how I feel.
Sincerely, Connor.

"I'm sorry who is Evan Hansen?" Michel asked cocking his head.

"The quiet kid in the cast. It's clear this Connor kid likes Evan so we should try to get them together, right?!"

"I donno. This is a little risky, what if he decides to kill us or something?"

"You chicken?"

"Jeremy, once he dropped his pen and I nearly had a panic attack because I thought the sound was him was loading a gun." I stood there for a moment. I was gonna regret this but you know what fuck it.

"HEY CONNOR!" I didn't take my eyes of Michael who looked like he was about to have a heart attack. Connor turned and looked at me, anger boiling up in his eyes.

"What the fuck do you want assholes?" this is when Jeremy realized he fucked up."

"I uh found this." I handed him the letter, his eyes widened with fear. I didn't even realize connor could feel fear.

"What are you gonna do blackmail me?!"

"No, WE are going to help you." I looked back at Michael who was about to faint or throw up.

"Help me?"

"Yeah."

"Why the fuck would you want to help me." both me and Michael shrugged. At that moment we saw Evan run down the hallway past us to what appeared to be his locker which he slammed into, he quickly putting recovered, and put in his combination. Connor stared at Evan practically drooling.

"Okay name your price." connor said once Evan had left.

"No price. We're just your friendly neighborhood matchmakers." I said, I then realized how stupid that sounded.

~time skip brought to you by my tears from Quite Uptown being stuck in my head.~

"EVAN!" he turned around to face me.

"Oh h-hey j-jeremy."

"I was wondering if you knew Connor Murphy?" his face flushed, he looked down a small smile on his face, he gave a small nod.

A huge smile came upon michel's face. "You're gay for him aren't you"

"MICHAEL!"

"Sorry." Evan was redder than a strawberry.

"Well what if we told you that Connor liked you."

"You'd be dirty liers."

"Well do you like him?"

"Who doesn't?"

"Lots of people. Teachers, his sister, his parents, other students, sane people, the list goes on. I don't even think a squip could make Connor lovable."

"A what?"

"Nevermind. Point is, Connor likes you, and you don't do a very good job of hiding the fact that you like him, so why don't you go find him, say some cheesy pick up line and live happily ever after?" Evan stood there like he was paralyzed. "Or I could just tell him where you are..."

"NO! no, I'm going" Evan walked away to go find connor.

~time skip brought to you by covfefe~

~Connor's pov~

Evan was sitting alone at a table in the cafeteria viciously biting his nails. He must have been really nervous, those two boys who were trying to set me up with Evan, what were their names? Jerry? Matthew? Whatever they said Evan was into me and dammit I am tired of waiting.

"Hey." Evan jumped.

"A-are you t-talking to m-me?"

"Is there anyone else here?" Evan turned red which I personally thought was adorable.

"How'd you break you arm?"

"I... fell... out of a tree."

"That's the saddest fucking thing I've ever heard."

"Yeah... I'm kinda pathetic."

"No You're not." he laughed a little.

"Can I sign it?"

"What?"

Can I sign it?''

"Uh Yeah definitely." he said taking a sharpie out of his pocket. I wrote my name across his entire arm so no one else could sign. I've claimed him. Does that sound creepy? Whatever, it's not like anyone can read my thoughts like it's fanfiction. "Thanks."

"No problem."

"Ya know something funny happened today... two guys told me you had a crush on me." dear god dear god dear god! Say something! Don't just sit there like the idiot you are!

"They're lying." I said quickly.

"That's too bad cuz I kinda have a tiny crush on you."

"I'm sorry did I say they were lying, my bad, jerry and matthew are the most honest people I know."

"Do you mean Jeremy and Michael?"

"Sure, them too." Evan laughed a small bit filling Connor with a warm fuzzy feeling.

"Are you free friday?''

"I am if you are."

"Wanna go see a movie?"

"I would love that."

"I knew they would be a good couple." both me and Evan turned around to see Jeremy and Michael at the table behind us. Michael lightly hit jeremy upside the head.

"Come on man! You killed the moment."