Chapter 2

A little girl and her mother were walking together out of the cemetery. Then, suddenly the little girl asked her mother,

"Mommy! Mommy! Can you please tell me the story again?"
The mother was confused for a second,
"What story are you talking about sweetie?"
The little girl got more restless,
"The story about Uncle Max and Aunt Allie."

The mother suddenly looked at her daughter with a devastated look. Tears filled her eyes. But she kept it in so that she could tell her daughter the story.

"Aunt Allie was the best cousin, daughter and friend anyone could ask for. She was kind, hard working and loving. But people took her for granted because of that. They didn't realize how important she was until she was gone. That's when Uncle Max came in, at first he was one of the people to hurt her, believe it or not but he actually really loved her . It was too late for him because Aunt Allie had already gone to a better place, but that didn't stop him. He didn't want to live without her , he couldn't live without her so he went to the place that she went. They both loved each other very much, even in their afterlife. Your mommy me, was also one of the bad people and I regret it so much. I was stupid that time. I didn't realize the gold that was in front of me. And so I treated her bad but I really do regret."

By the time she finished the story, her tears were tumbling down her face. She hugged her daughter like she never wanted to let go.

'Allie, I'm sorry for everything. I hope you're happy in wherever you are now.' She thought to herself.

Then her daughter abruptly pulled away from her mother and pointed at the sky. She looked up to see what her daughter was pointing at, only to see dandelions falling from the sky.

It was beautiful.

As they made they both made their way out of the cemetery , the mother heard a familiar voice say something.

The voice was soft but melancholy almost sweet.

It was Allie's.

What she heard made her eyes tear up instantly. She wanted to turn back time and undo all her mistakes. Treasure Allie like she was suppose to. But she couldn't, it was too late. Allie's already gone. Forever.

"Thank You Tiana."