The Transformation

My insides were burning, like they​ were on fire. Then I woke up to the sound of something sizzling and of my skin in feeling extreme pain.  I realized that my skin was burning and then it was disappearing. " I have to get out of here and back in the house." I ran back in the house. Surprised but not really surprised of how fast. I mean I know Vampires run fast but I didn't know they ran THIS fast. I already knew almost everything about Vampires, so I knew I had to change my whole wardrobe​. So I needed to go shopping. I wore the black long sleeved shirts with a large brined floppy hat, black combat boots and dark blue jeans.
______#####)&:=)$:$;$TIME LAPS  FIVE  HOURS)$;$(& :-);$+$:&:&;+!/&;&  

Once hime I got rid of my old clothes and filled it with my mew ones. Once done  I was really thirsty. So I went for a hunt. I found a pack of wolves. One was terribly injured. It was already dying so I helped speed up the process. 'Well that was cleaner than I thought it would be.' I still had hours till dark so I wanted to test out my other immortal abilities. So I went home and started picking up really heavy items like couches and dressers. I needed heavier items. So I went back to the woods and started picking up trees and boulders. I picked up two boulders and smashed them together. The sound was so loud that I think people heard it in town. Next I tested out my hearing. I concentrated very hard. The I heard a humming bird. I listened to the beats of the wings. After listening to the animals. I tested my running speed. It was amazingly stunning how I went from  Dallas,TX to New Orleans and back in 20 minutes. I had to tell someone before I moved. I had decided to move so people wouldn't see that I wasn't aging and never came out when the sun, when I was human I always did. I went home to pack. I was done in three minutes. (Gotta love Vampire speed)      
Once done, I called my best friend. Jamilia Harper. Hopefully she would believe me. But I know how to make her believe.