five ;

tuesday morning

i woke up to the sound of erikas alarm clock she had set on her phone for her and tessa because they were going to the gym.

as i herd her get out of bed and leave the room, i slowly fell back to sleep.

what feels like minutes later, my eyes start to flutter open, reveling a chance sutton sitting on the ground next to my bed.

"uh, what are you doing?" i say looking around the room for anthony, making sure they aren't pranking me.

"anthony isn't here." he said "neither is any one else fun."

"then why are you?" i smirked.

"jake told me he's going to wake everyone up by silly stringing them, so, i was just going to wake you up so you don't get silly sting all over you."

"well that's sweet." i stated, "which, sadly, is kind of suspicious."

"what are you talking about?" he said, getting up off the ground.

i laugh, "im talking about the GoPro sitting on top of the dresser."

as soon as i said that i herd anthony yell, "ABORT! ABORT!" and he ran past the door followed by jake.

i narrowed my eyes at chance. he gave me a quick smile and sprinted out the door.

i felt the need to follow them and see what they were planning on doing.

i ran out the room and down the stairs, jumping over the last two and then running to the kitchen. i saw as every one gathered up by the back window. what the hell?

i squeezed through everyone trying to see what was going on.

i saw jake and anthony holding up chance ready to throw him in the lagoon.

"what are you doing?" i asked.

"throwing chance in the lagoon." jake answered.

"why?" i asked

"chance didn't complete some dare." nick answered while standing next to me.

"guys, he could get really sick, look at all that floating in there." erika said.

"she's right, he'd be in the hospital for years." i stated.

jake and anthony started to put him down back on the ground, i felt a little relieved. the lagoon is so gross, chance could get so sick.

"what was the dare anyway?" i asked.

anthony laughed and said, "chance was to much of a chicken to kis-" chance threw his hand over anthonys mouth.

"to what?" i asked, wanting to know.

"nothing," chance said, "something stupid."

"okaay." i said walking back in the house.

"just don't throw him in, you'll kill him." i yelled making my way up the stairs.

i walked back into erkias room grabbing some clothes and going to the bathroom. i changed quick. i lightly curled my hair and put a little amount of make up on.

i walked out of the bathroom and erika was in the bedroom. "hey, so do you know what that dare was that chance had to do?" i asked.

she laughed, "do you really want to know?"

"well kinda, chance was next to the bed when i woke up this morning so i thought it would maybe be some how connected to the dare."

"well you are certainly correct. chance was dared to kiss you, but backed out as soon as you woke up i guess." she said and walked out the door.