Chapter 2: Friends

Sakura's POV

"Who... are you?"
"I'm Amamiya Keito! I'm one of your classmates! Let's be friends!"

Could this be the start of love?

My face is burning red from what he just said. Did he say anything special. He just said he wants to be friends with me... and yet, why am I like this... By the way, I need to answer him...

"Sure. Let's be friends"
He then smiled...
When he smiled, my heart started to beat faster...

We went back to our classroom together, with my face still as red as a tomato...

After class has ended, I was saddened to know that my first day of school and my first day of having a crush on someone has ended but there is always a tomorrow. I want to see him again tomorrow...

*tomorrow comes*

Another day, another time has passed... Well, gotta go to school...

When lunch time came, I was supposed to eat in the cafeteria but I decided that I will eat with the sakura tree...
I went to the tree and ate there. I didn't notice that he was on the other side of the tree...
"Yo!" He said with a smile..
My heart started beating again...
"He-hello..." what will I do? What if he hears it. My face is so red. I feel like I'm about to cry...
"Are you okay? You're face is so red. Do you have a fever? Let's go to the clinic!"
"No, I'm okay... It's just..."
It's just that I'm nervous... What if he don't feel the same way with me... Well he just considers me as his friend after all. Nothing more than that...

It's the 2nd day and Sakura petals are still falling...