Game

Melo and I started to walk up the to the white, 2 door, Benz and was greeted by Gelo, and I think some guy named Eli. I guess he is always around because if you see Gelo most of the time Eli is right by him. 

"Hey Kenzie" Gelo said as I got into the car and started to put my seatbelt on. I looked up and smiled a big grin and said wassup back like I normally do. Gelo turned around so that he could face the front and turned on Future Mask Off and we all started getting lit out of the middle of nowhere and rapping along. 

"Mask off, Fuck it, Mask off" I rapped as I started to snapchat us in the car, Melo was in it and Gelo, and Eli were too. The song went off and some other songs came on but we just stayed a little silent but a comfortable silence filled the car as we pulled up to the Ball family residence. I undid my seatbelt and got out of the car to go inside I was a little nervous because a girl walking into a guys house that you didn't know for more than a week could go wrong pretty fast. But we walked into the house and it was beautiful I really loved it even though we lived close to each other our houses were completely different in every which way possible, except the outside was pretty much the same.

As I was admiring the house, I heard a loud voice from the kitchen.

"Melo, Gelo, Eli come in here!!" we all started to walk into the kitchen and I say this extremely tall man about the same height as Gelo cooking something. 

"Well who is this?" he said to the boys and pointing to me I was a little nervous knowing that was their dad just hoping that he would like me. OMG what am I saying, I can't like Melo I have to focus on basketball and colleges, for my mom. 

"Dad this is Mackenzie but we call he Kenzie for short" Melo said with a big smile on his face as I gave a toothy smile and said "it is nice to meet you Mr. ball" 

"You don't have to call me Mr. Ball call me Lavar it makes me sound old and I still got it!" He said cockily but I thought it was kinda funny because he sounded just like my grandparents. 

"Hey dad we are going to go upstairs and finish some homework and then probably play some ball if that is ok?" 

"yea just don't be doing nothing crazy up there" Lavar said. 

Me and Melo walked upstairs and I sat on his bed and started to take out some books that we needed for the assignment. 

(skips to after studying and homework)

"ok time for me to destroy you in some one on one"

"yea right Melo, you wish I will be like Michael Jordan on your ass!"

"alright bet!"

we ran downstairs and I luckily had my basketball clothes on but I just needed my shoes. I went into my bag and grabbed my Lebron Soldiers and put them on while Melo got the ball. 

We finally we ready and started the game I checked the ball with Melo and with ease dripped right past him for an easy layup!

"1 zip" I said cockily because I was gonna bet this man with ease.

We checked the ball again and I dripped to my left and did a behind the back crossover and took off into the pain for another layup. 

"2 zip" I said

We checked the ball another time and I faked a dribble and pulled up for a three.

"4 zip, I hope you know we are going to 10 so you better play some d."

He looked at me and started to get down in the defense position something told me this may be a little harder now. 

I checked the ball again and dribbled up to him and hit him with the spin move and hit a step back and splashed it in his face.