Chapter 10

*This acoustic cover of bad4us​ is how I pictured Mitch and Scott singing it for this story, its really slow and beautiful so please listen to it, as it really inspired me to chose bad4us as the song here 😘*
________________•~•~•~•________________

Scott's POV

I tell my mom that we're leaving and heading to Kirstie's.

We begin to drive back, but I can't help but smile and look at Mitch along the way, he's gay, that means he could like me right ?.

That thought alone is enough to make me happy the whole way back.

We pull into Mitch's driveway since Kirstie’s is packed with cars.

You can hear the music from here and it looks packed.

“Scott maybe I should head home, I don't really know a lot of people” he says nervously playing with his hands.

“No please, I hate these parties too but having you there will actually make it bearable”

“I don't know Scott…”

“Please Mitch, I promise I won't leave your side”

I say crossing my heart.

He giggles and I don't think I'll ever get tired of that sound.

“Okay I'll come” he says walking with me to Kirstie's house.

The house is packed and as soon as we enter I see Kirstie and she comes over and hugs both of us, “I'm go glad you guys are here !! Drinks are out back and have fun !!” She says as she gets pulled to the dance floor by Jeremy.

I can't help but laugh and grab Mitch's hand to go get us some drinks.

We begin drinking and we both get tipsy, well I'm pretty much drunk but Mitch seems okay.

Kirstie suddenly drags both of us to play a game of spin the bottle.

The next thing I know six of us are sitting in a circle, Mitch, Kirstie, Jeremy, Travis, Nicole and me.

Kirstie asks who wants to go first and when no one responds she rolls her eyes and starts to spin the bottle and it lands on Jeremy.

The both blush and begin to kiss, it was cute, but then I realized I'm next, I try to protest but Kirstie won't hear it so I spin and it lands on Mitch.

All six of us are suddenly silent but then Kirstie begins chanting “kiss kiss kiss”.

I look at Mitch and instinctively lean in, he does the same but just as we're about to kiss someone spits at Mitch and says “fag”.

I turn around and see that it's Travis “Scott you better not kiss that guy, everyone knows he's gay, he'll probably stalk you or something” Travis says looking at Mitch.

Okay that's it, what is wrong with everyone!. I quickly​ get up and look at Travis and then suddenly punch him straight in the jaw.

He falls to the ground and everyone starts to gather around us.

“Don't you dare call Mitch or anyone else that word again you hear me!!, and please grow up already, whom someone chooses to love shouldn't be your concern and you have no right to bully them about it!.” I say helping Mitch up as everyone stares and Travis lays on the ground angry.

We make our way out of the party and I head to my car when Mitch suddenly pulls the keys out of my hands.

“There's no way I'm letting you drive home Scott”