~eleven~

"but but i dont wanna leave!" troye stomped his foot on the carpet in jacobs office. it had been a long day and jacob had to stay later than usual which made troye get even more attatched to the place. 

it was about 10pm, which was way later than troye usually fell asleep, but the small boy, while jacob was in a meeting, sneakily had a few sips (more like alot of sips) of the coffee he had gotten jacob earlier. the older man obviously noticed when he saw half of the cup was gone and troye had been jittery and jumpy ever since he had gotten back to the room. he told troye that he shouldnt of had that because it was way to close to his bed time and then troye started getting fussy. 

the small boy had a constant pout on his face as he went back to playing after jacob had gently scolded him. troye had a coloring book and lots and lots of crayons all over the place while he quietly mumbled words to kit about how jacob was being a 'meanie pants' earlier. 

after about thirty minutes of jacob hearing soft giggles and murmurs from the floor in front of his desk and listening to people on phone, it was time to go home. "troye, angel, its time to leave in a few minutes."

the small boy did not want to leave.

"nuhuh daddy i still pwaying," he went back to his blocks and small animal toys, the coloring book and crayons now abandoned. jacob softly responded, "troye dont tell me no. please pick up your toys." jacob spoke with a more stern voice while he was organizing papers and standing up.

the boy who was sat on the floor, simply ignored the older man. jacob noticed a few seconds after he had stopped talking that troye was ignoring him. the smaller boy just sat there humming to himself.

"troye, dont ignore me." jacobs voice was stern and mad. when troye heard him, he looked up and pouted, "daddy i having funs and i wanna stay!" the boys eyes filled with tears. "come on tro, we can go home an-" he was cut off by a small yell, "no! i dont wanna go!"

jacobs eyes widen for a small second, surprised that his small, well behaved boy would act like this. jacobs eyes quickly changed, anger scribbled all over his face. "troye! do not yell at me! now pick up your toys,"

troye picked up kit and threw her across the room, at the wall, and huffed while crossing his arms with a pout on his face. the boy let out a small 'no', already regretting throwing kit because he missed her and he didnt mean to hurt her.

"thats it troye, when we get home you are getting rules and timeout. why are you acting like this?" troye stood up, and stomped his foot on the carpet of jacobs office, "but but i dont wanna leave!" jacob grabbed his things and looked over at troye, "pick it up now, troye." the smaller boy had just realized how mad he had made his daddy and mumbled, "okay daddy." 

as troye picked up his toys, he quietly cried from being so exhausted and because he had gotten in trouble. when jacob left the room to go talk to hari for a minute troye was just finishing up. he ran to other side of the room and grabbed the stuffie he had thrown earlier. "i sowwy kitkit, i was just rewwy sads and sleepy and i think i made daddy super mads, but i dunno." 

jacob witnessed the small boy talking the stuffed animal he also heard what the boy had said. he walked over to troye, "baby, im not super mad im just disappointed because you didnt listen the first time," the small boy jumped a bit when he heard jacobs voice but he turned around and looked down. "i sowwy daddy."

jacob nodded and picked up the boy, "thankyou for apologizing love, but you still have to go in timeout when we get home," the smaller boy nodded and yawned, "and since you are sleepy, we can go over rules tomorrow, alright baby?" troye nodded, laid his head on jacobs shoulder.

troye stuck his thumb in his mouth and jacob kissed his curls, walking out of the office and made their way out of the building.

___________
im so glad schools over, well i dont get out til tuesday but i dont have any more classes wooowooo
anywaysssss heres a chapterrrr and make sure you drinking water and sleeping and taking proper care of yourself!! i love all of youuuuu