Yuu Kannagi (dare) **Third Week**

Start from the beginning

-_-

Funny.

**C.M.**

Yuu: Now that you've said that... how about... we go... well there's not much here... not anywhere in the world. Sorry, I can't think what to do...

Alisa: Hmm... it's fine. We can just stroll around while talking.

Why does she aren't like... I mean, you won't agree to a date if you don't care about that person right-- oh I just hit a landmine...

Yuu: ...And what would you even like to talk about ?

Alisa: Umm. We can start by telling something we never told each other.

Yuu: Since there's a rule, ladies first.

Alisa: Hey no fair! Just because of a dumb rule! Y-You should be first!

Yuu: Pfft. You girls... when it's a dangerous one you say men first but when it's great you say ladies first... that's not fair.

Alisa: Yuu? *pinch my cheek*

Yuu: H-Hey Alisa... what's that for?

Alisa: *grin* come on, tell me something you never told anyone...!

Yuu: Are you really Alisa? You're like a child. Oh right, you're still a child.

Alisa: You're mean... \>o</

Yuu: I guess you were really happy about this... why? I mean don't you feel uncomfortable? We don't know each other very well.

Alisa: Hmm... but I guess this date would make us know each other better.

She's really weird today... that sucks it creeps me. Unstable girls are dangerous you know I mean they're sweet then suddenly becomes scary... -_- I'm doomed. Such an anime girl...

Yuu: Okay let's see... I actually fooled Kouta by telling him I installed bugs in his room

Alisa: *laughs* That's funny but don't you have something more... like who you like?

Yuu: Why are you even interested?

Alisa: W-Well you see.... oh! It's nothing...

Yuu: The truth is... none.

Alisa: R-Really? Okay...

Yuu: Can I ask you the same question?

Alisa: That's a secret...

Yuu: No fair... but well I guess I can't force you well when the time comes you want to tell me I'm right here.

Alisa: *blush* y-yeah...

Yuu: Let's go eat somewhere... what do you call it again-

Alisa: There should be a restaurant or somethink like that in the Outer Ghetto don't you think?

Yuu: It's a residential area... I can't think a place like that having a restaurant...or some shop since this branch supports them with stuffs they need everyday.

Alisa: Why not? It's great to open a shop in a populated area.

________________________________________________________________________

Wait! Now that I've think about it... there are people dying while we date... I can't just be lovey-dovey I should do mission right? But that was rude... Alisa seems to enjoy.