For the New Students...

RULE # 1: ALWAYS CHECK IF YOUR PARENTS MENTIONED THE RIGHT CLASS!!!

-In my school, a list of all the students--in all batches--appears in front of the main entrance every first days of school. Look for your batch, then class, then name. The pupils might be arranged alphabetically. If your school also assigns a class number, make sure you make a note of it; it may help you find your locker as some schools base the students' lockers on their class numbers.

RULE# 2: GET A MAP!!! 

-Most new students get lost in their new school. You might end up eating in the comfort room (and that is highly prohibited. Seriously, who would want to eat in an area filled with foul odor?).

RULE# 3: CHOOSE A SEAT CAREFULLY!!! 

-In some schools, the first seat you take will be your seat for the entire school year. Some last for a semester. Here is a guide:

Wannabe/Popular = Front and Center

Popular = In the middle of the classroom so that everyone can easily communicate with you

Social but shy = South-West

Socialite = North corner, Right or Left

Ultimate Socialite = Somewhere near the back (the teacher might notice you easily but it's the perfect place to hang out with fellow socialites and friends)

Queen/King of Isolation = A seat far from the bright side of the classroom (teachers notice students in the bright side more)

Easy-to-Get = Near the middle

Happy-go-lucky = A seat on the bright side (teachers will notice you more)

Teacher's pet = A seat on the bright side

Average Student = A seat on the dark side so you can brighten it up a bit

Okay so maybe I was exaggerating about the which side teachers notice more and all of this based on my seventh grade experience. Also, I'm prety sure that this graph is not that accurate. But anyhow, in my school, teachers arrange the students by their class numbers during the first semester.