My Life

I'm Amanda walker and this is my story.......

I'm turning 13 tomorrow, May 13, 3002, as far as I know the world has changed a lot in the last thousand years or so. No I haven't been alive for a thousand years just I know that the world has changed a lot. Anyway I have two siblings Jordan and Taylor. There twins, but their more like nightmares. They never leave me alone. Not saying that they aren't nice and super sweet, they're just super annoying. But like any parent says they only copy you because they look up to you. Speaking of the devils.

"Amanda, Amanda, we want you to help us with our homework," Jorden and Taylor yell.

"Guys, I got my own to do," I complain.

"Please Amanda, ya come on," they wined

"Why don't you to go in the cabinet and get yourselves some kale chips, then when I finish my homework I'll go to your room and help you."

"Fine"

Did I mention kale chips are the most unhealthy food we have nowadays. There's roumors going around about a very sweet food called ice cream that got banned because it was using recourses unwisely. Kale chips have a high nutritional profile for a healthier snack. But ice cream was sweet and for pleasure, it wasn't giving good nutritional value, therefore it was a waste of food recourses.

Finally I finished doing my homework on World War III. I wrote about how Jaxson Maxwell had found the forgien paintings hidden in the basement of King Francisco III. He found the paintings but was locked up in the castle cells. I am really into history, but there's not much I can access because the government locked much of it away. They said something about history has a way of repeating it self.

I walked out to the hall to find my father pacing and holding his iPhone 1adce in his hand. "Father what's wrong?"

"Something happend at work." He said with a concerned voice.

"What," I ask?

"Someone hacked a small part of the main frame and pulled out some history."

"Isn't that confidential?"

"Yes Amanda, it sure is."

"Do you know what the took out?"

"No, but there working on figuring it out."

"Ok."

Did I tell you that all of  history that the government doesn't want people to know about is locked away in a giant mainframe. It is pretty much impossible to hack. But apparently not impossible because someone did it today. It makes me just a little worried because I thought the mainframe was impenetrable.

"Jorden, Taylor, Amanda, dinner!" My mother yelled.

Just then the twins rushed down the hallway to the table. They did this every night to get the best hovering chairs. I quickly sat down at the head of the table and waited for the food to be served. I watched as my sisters fought over the best seat until my mother told them to stop. Just then the phone rang.