Happy Birthday (Thomas) pt.2

Start from the beginning

"I know. Its just that Donald is you, and watching you suffer, well, hurts. And, you did a wonderful job. It is a very sad story line, and you, well, you did a very good job making it sad."

"I'm glad." A content expression was portrayed on his angelic face.

"What?!" Acting offended, I open and shut my Y/E/C eyes, showing I was supposedly awestruck. "You like to make me cry?"

"Huh?! NO! That isn't what I meant Yn. Ugh, I was trying to accept your compliment." He defended.

"I know, hun. I am just messing with you. Lets get this movie started. The elderly need their sleep." A sly smirk was playing on my lips.

"Oh shut up." He rolled his beautiful, brown eyes.

I curled up into his side, ever so slowly. Making sure he was comfortable with my gesture, my eyes found his pale face. He seemed relaxed, his shoulders were slightly pushed back, a small smile was placed on his face. His breathing was slow, he seemed completely fine.

Shit. If he liked me, he would be nervous? Right? Ugh, I don't know. Of course he doesn't like me.

_

We were now at the part in the movie where Donald was showing his art work to the prostitute.

"Oh my gosh" I was fiscally embarrassed for him. "He is so precious."

"Ugh. You have no idea how embarrassing that was." his head was in his hands, not being able to watch himself do such a thing.

"You guys were pretty close in age though, right?"

"Well, I guess. I am sure she was a bit older than me. BUT, I am positive she didn't know that! And the crew was there! God, it was terrible."

"I find it bloody adorable. You did a wonderful job portraying what a fifteen year old would do in the situation." I told him.

"He was only fifteen!?" He looked bewildered.

"Well... yeah."

"I thought he was like 16 or 17." He raised an eyebrow.

"You didn't know your onw characters age?" I giggled a little.

"It didn't specify." He whined.

"Oh, well I read the book. Yeah, he's fifteen." nodding my head, I raised my eyes brows in confirmation.

"Wow." he breathed.

"What?"

"Nothing love. Lets watch the movie, shall we?"

"We shall."

~time skip to the end of the movie~

At this point, tears were freely falling from my Y/E/C eyes. This movie always made me cry, so honestly (I almost wrote tbh, tbh.), I wasn't surprised.

"Come on love, I hate seeing you cry." Thomas wiped the tears one my face away with the pad of his thumb.

"I don't care, It was-s s-sad!" I sniffled slightly, smiling barley making sure he knew I was fine.

"I know." He took a breath, as if he was preparing to say something. "And I never want to see you sad again. I want to be the one to make you happy for as long as possible. I want to be the one to be there and wipe away your tears. I want to be the one to cuddle you when you're cold. I want to make sure you are always protected from any danger. I want to be there and kiss you randomly. To wake up next to you and hold you. To watch you laugh at one of my stupid jokes. To hold you when you cry during a sad movie. Look, I know that this probably will not happen. I mean, it will in my wildest dreams, but I want to make it a reality." He paused, taking my shaking hands in his warm ones. "I want to make US, a reality. Look, my Love, will you give me the greatest gift of all, and become my beautiful girl friend?"

I was at a loss for word. My mouth was agape in utter surprise, my hands were shaking, even though they were in the hands of the ones I love.

"Uh, y-yes. Are- are you serious?" How could someone like him love someone like me?

"Nope. Sorry Y/N/N. Lets just me friends, yeah? Of course love! I am so utterly in love with you, I cant even stand it!"

"Well shit."

"What?!" The look on his face showed pure disappointment and horror.

"I was going to confess MY undying love for you tomorrow, at the fair. On the farris-wheel. You know, super romantic like. And then I was going to kiss you. Make your birthday special."

He giggled slightly at this, to which I responded with a look of confusion.

"What?" I asked.

"Were you seriously going to do that?"

"Yeah, Ava and I made a plan. And we have a bunch of other things planned too, but I am not going to tell you. Oh! Well, now that the surprise is ruined, I might as well get this shit over and done with, shouldn't I?"

"What sh-" and with that, I slammed my lips on to his, in a loving kiss. I was on cloud nine, fire works were going off in my stomach, I felt like I was going to explode. Thomas wound his arms around my waist, pulling me slightly, making me come closer to him. He pulled away slightly, just enough to catch his breath.

"Happy birthday to me" He rested his forehead on mine.

"Happy birthday, you old fart." I giggled.

He pushed air out of his nose, and shut his eyes, showing his slight embarrassment. "Come on Yn, you ruined the mood."

"Oh, I am sorry love," I placed another slow, passionate kiss on his lips, making his cheeks, ears, and lips turn pink.

"Did that make up for it?"

"I think it did."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was long over due. Oops. I hope you loved it. Let me know!! Please request!! And again, it doesn't have to be Newt or Thomas, I mean, it totally can because they are bloody amazing, but you know. Alrighty, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! SEE Y'ALL LATER, MY GATORS!!!!