moon dances over your good side.

"What do you think the problem is, harry?" Louis looks up at harry with glossy eyes. His eyes are so blue, harry notices.

"We will see, okay babe?" Harry loves how louis looks up at him with his wide eyes, his prettiness ever lasting.

They had traveled down to the local doctor in harry's old car. They were currently waiting for the doctor and the waiting was killing them.

They had already seen the doctor, and had some test token. Now they had to wait for results.

The door opens with a slight sound, interrupting the silence over the two lovers.

"Um, Mr.tomlinson?" Louis' head perked up at his name, ready, but not ready, to hear the results.

"Um, yes?" Louis' eyes are still glossed over with worry.

"We have got some results, and um, their not so good, sir."

-

"Harry, what are we going to do?" Louis' voice is strained and you could tell he has been crying for hours.

He was wrapped up in harry's arms, holding his head in his arms.

"We will be okay." Harry's voice is stern.

"How do you know Harry! I could die in a couple months! I'm going to start losing my hair and I'm going to be so sick Harry. I don't want to die."

By this time, louis had move off harrys lap, standing up. He was crying, sobbing loudly.

Harry just looked up at louis, eyes wide and tears falling down his face.

Louis looks like he was going to say something, but his words are cut off, and he covers his mouth with his hand.

He runs to the bathroom, harry right after him. He drops to the floor and his stomach lurches his lunch out. Harry rubs his back and whispers sweet nothings in his ear.

It was a symptom  of the sickness, and harry swears he will be here through the whole time.

He would love louis even if he did not hair. He would love louis even when he got so sick and couldn't get out of bed.

He would love louis forever.