Pantyhose

Hi guys this will not be a lot but, there will be a full of action. So yeah, I warned Yall!

Zayn's POV

I walked to Lilly's desk.

Okay Zayn. You can do this. Wait what the fuck am I nervous?

"Hey Lilly, umm, I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to dinner, I mean lunch. yeah, Lunch go with me to lunch" I said Smiling

She smiled at me, damn, have I mentioned how much her smile reminds me of Niall. I just stared at her.

She looked at her watch, then back at me, "I'm sorry, I can't Harry-"

"I'm sorry? what?"I said through my teeth.

"I said I can-"

I wanted to punch Harry in the face.

"You know what Forget it. nevermind, forget whatever I said" I spat walking back into my office.

God I'm such an idiot!

~~~~

Niall's POV

"I said I can-" He cut me off, and blew up.

"You know what Forget it. nevermind, forget whatever I said" he spat walking back into his office. He slammed the door.

Okay I must admit, I had to fix my pantyhose, but no matter what I did they grew tighter and tighter.

I looked around, and saw nobody, so I took them off.

"Well, Lilly, I didn't know you were into office sex" Harry said walking behind my desk.

He started to rub my shoulders, "You know Lilly, I'm into into office sex too. Having a" he started to kiss me neck, " girl legs spread open wide, *kiss* moaning my name, *kiss* nails scratching my back"

He bit, on my earlobe. I bit my lip and and rolled my head back.

I wish I would've worn that Leather dick strap.

I am scared to move, and even show.

Old Grandma Old Grandma.

Harry started to slide his hands down my body, and cupped one of my fake breast. I 'moaned' and he began to kiss his way up again.

Oh my god Zayn. I thought.

"Did, you just call me Zayn?"

I snapped my eyes opened," Harry?"

"I knew it! You have a thing for the big man eh? Oh, girl, you may be Niall's cousin, but you have a thing for your cousin ex husband?" he snickered, and pressed his mouth against my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. Goosebumps arose in my skin.

Oh, God, I need to talk to Louis. I need to fix my litt- big problem.

"Lilly, tell me something, have you ever, wanted something you can't have?" He said, running one of his hands between my lower thighs.

I only groaned.

"Lilly, trust me, I get what I want"

And with that, he came in front of me, with a noticeable bulge. He lowered down to my level, and was literally, an inch away from my face.

"And what exactly do you want Harry" I said, thank god In my Lilly voice.

He smirked at me, and pressed his lips to mine and pulled away, "You'll see babe"

"By the way, you may want to put these back on" He said throwing the pantyhose at me, winking and walking away.

As soon as he walked into his office, Zayn came out.

Oh shit.

~~~~~

I told yall it wouldn't be long, we didn't see much of Zayn but he will be coming back! I will write some more today but Im just gonna leave it at this! byeee