25: end~

hibari pov:

she was making tea for me again.She was wearing back her old yukata. Everything was how it was supposed to be.

Except now she'll forever be mine. Now sitting in my lap,I'll guard her forever.

' I've something to tell you.' I can't wait to see her reaction about this. I pulled the invisible shackle on my neck which now became visible.

reina pov :

'you idiot !!!! WHY?!!!' I just kept on hitting him.I didn't want him to end up like that. I mean I knew why...but I didn't want him to do this.

To work for vinidce is horrible. Their orders are irrefutable. Kyouya hate that kinda of things. So why. ..

'why sacrifice your freedom?'

hibari pov :

She knows yet she feels hurt for me.Tears that were on the edges of her eyes. But that's what I want to do.To stay by her side.

hibari:because I want to know who your master is.I want to know that kin and mukuro both work under the same person as you.

reina : but kyouya....you needn't have to.I am here . That's enough isn't it?

hibari:no its not.I want to know everything about you.

reina:than...your freedom?

hibari:I've heard what I'm supposed to do . Not bad to kill time and it keeps peace too.

reina:kyouya...

hibari:this shackle is nothing. It grants me death with you.That is more than enough.

'kyouya...I...' tears continue to fall as I cleaned them. She hugged me tightly with her arms.

'ssshhhh...we will be together forever. '