6:yamamoto.

kyoko: you're a great help.

haru: I didn't know you knew how to cook.Yummy.

reina: *smiles* I had to for a job I was ordered to do.

gokudera: they must have teached you how to make poison too.

reina: *smiles* I didn't put any in that.

kyoko hugged reina, 'You don't have to pretend to smile.'

gokudera: doesn't matter. She doesn't have feelings.

haru: that's rude!!! Apologize.

tsuna:gokudera.Apologize.

gokudera: hmph.

reina pov:

yamamoto walked in and sat down. 'you are that girl?' those eyes again...

Eyes of disgust. I guess I have to work harder for them to accept me.

tsuna: she is different.

Those eyes of his...yamamoto's. They look warm without the element of disgust in it. Yamamoto really trust tsuna. I passed him a plate of bacon and scrambled eggs.

He smiled at me...a warm smile.Unlike hibari's...His, seem comforting. He...he accepted me.Just because of one sentence of tsuna's.

______________________

yamamoto: hey.

reina: yamamoto?

yamamoto: I heard from kyoko. I'm sorry for those looks I casted at you.

reina: *smiles* its ok. I'm glad you accepted me.

yamamoto: I don't really know how you feel because I'm not you.But...I promise to give you help if you need any.

He patted my head and smiled again.So...sunshine and warm.It makes me feel better already.

reina : You trust tsuna that much?

yamamoto: eh...?

reina: unlike hayato,he thinks I'm dangerous. He doesn't trust me.

He messed with my hair, ' Tsuna will never lie to me.I trust his decision. He's never wrong about people. At least I feel so.'

yamamoto pov:

poor girl.For her whole life she has been doubted. Even when she wants to trust someone,she can't. Someone will always doubt her.

That must be difficult. No one to trust. No wonder she's curious how I can trust tsuna so much.

'you can trust me.I trust you.'

'thank you...' tears fell from her eyes. ' no one has told me that before.'

hibari: reina.Come here.

She ran to hibari's side.She turned her head back on more time and said something that made me happy for the whole day. 'thank you for making me your friend. '