Min Yoongi or Kim Taehyung?

bored223: Ew that's hard! Yoongi is so pale and tiny he would be the worst bottom ever and Taehyung is so fucking gay he probably has STDS

200 Likes

ChyunBeyol: I agree with bored. Yoongi would break. He is too awkward to do anything he would just lay there lmao. Taehyung would give you a disease, warn everyone Taehyung has STDS

300 Likes

I stopped reading as I felt my face turn red.

"That's fucking stupid." I said and Hoseok nodded sadly.

"I'm worried though because now every post is "Taehyung has STDS beware!" Hoseok said and I sighed... This was so stupid...

Before we could continue the conversation Namjoon walked in with a smirk even though he was being glared at by a teacher and he had blood on his shirt.

We both stared at him with wide eyes as another kid I didn't know came in with a busted up nose and lip glaring at Namjoon as well.

"Principle now." The teacher said shoving Namjoon forward.

Namjoon sighed as he walked into the room with the other kid.

"What the hell." I said and Hoseok just shrugged.

"I have no idea..." He said looking toward the door.

Luckily the door wasn't closed all the way so we could hear everything.

"Why did you feel it was okay to beat up Beyol?" The principle asked.

"He started around 20 posts online with false rumors telling everyone in the school that a friend of mine was dying and that we should pray for him since he was so weak and frail. He isn't dying, he just is small and has fair skin. But now the entire school is treating him with false pity or making fun of him and that isn't fair to him." Namjoon said and I widened my eyes...

It's a good thing I didn't keep reading that post because I know he is talking about Yoongi.

Before we could keep listening Jungkook walked into the office with his head down and another kid who had a ice on his shoulder.

They followed into the principles office as well.

"Jeon... I never expected this from you..." The principle said sadly.

"I'm sorry sir, but I don't regret it... Ming started a bunch of online posts with a friend named ChanByeol about my boyfriend saying he had STDS when he doesn't and know he is being made fun of. I didn't do anything bad, I simply pushed him into the lockers and told him to delete the posts and to make more saying that the previous ones were false rumors... He said he wouldn't do it so I pushed him into the lockers again but that time he just screamed." Jungkook explained.

Hoseok and I widened our eyes... Namjoon and Jungkook both went and found the people making posts about Taehyung and Yoongi... I was glad Namjoon found Byeol because if he didn't I would have and I would have done worse.

"Alright... Byeol and Ming. You are both to delete all previous posts and then delete your accounts... You will also have 2 weeks of after school detention for 1 hour every school day. Stay here after the others leave and delete them in front of me as well as deleting your accounts.

As for Namjoon and Jungkook... Namjoon 1 week of after school detention for 30 minutes... Jungkook after school detention today for 30 minutes only... You are dismissed" The principle said and then Jungkook and Namjoon exited the office.