I'm gonna miss you...

So... today was my last day of school. Yeah, i'm happy I won't have to do any more work and stuff... but today was very emotional. My friend Sophia, she's not coming back next year. She moved. 

RachelVsWriting

Has mentioned her in several of hyer books before. Um, I've been friends with Sophie for about seven or eight years now, so, its hard. This years been rough enough for me. I lost my grandma at the beginning of the school year, my other friend, Haley (not BaffledFox) Moved away a month after school started, grades, anxiety. Yes, I have anxiety, you can thank school for that. And now This.... yay. Sophie doesn't have a wattpad, so she won't see this, but, I'm gonna miss you girl. I hope you have fun at your new school, and I hope you make new friends. But, a part of me, wishes you would have lived with your dad, so you could stay. But, hey, i'm not you, so I can't have a say. 

I remember when me and you would pick out boy we liked, and how we liked the same guys for the same amount of time. I remember when we would practically tackle one another at the playground, even though we just saw eachother five seconds ago. Those are memories i will never forget, and i hope you never forget as well. So good luck at your new school, and see you sometime in the future bestie. 

Lots of Love, 

~Dylan