Me Getting Out Of There!

MONET P.O.V

Remy: I told you I'm not cheating on you, I love you baby.

Monet: YOUR FUCKING LYING TO ME REMY, I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. I'm doing this for me and you and the girls, you have treated me so wrong im fed up with the mess.

Remy: Monet your not taking my kids and leaving I don't care what we go threw , just don't take my babies away from me. " grabs her arm as she tries to walk out the door."

Monet: " Snatches away" Watch me walk out and never come back. As I continue to walk out the door I turn and see him standing there looking lost. I left to having no where to go, I cant go to my parents they put me out the day they found out I was pregnant with my 2 girls. I have no friends b/c I  gave all my attention to Remy and lost all respect from my friends. I walked and walked trying to figure what was my next move , the twins said they were hungry I only had $40 to my name.

We got to a McDonalds and  I let them eat. I look at my babies as they ate their food. Their names were Monae Rich Carrey and Remia Love Carrey , they  both 3. After the girls were done eating i took them to the nearest playground we set down at the park and I just started crying , I look down to see my baby girls fast asleep, I prayed and prayed until I was sleep too.

MONET