Something About That Night (for That_bisexual39)

Malcolm sat at the dinner table as everyone ate in silence, Malcolm was left to his thoughts, of course by now Reese was back to his 'normal' self. Malcolm thought about that night, he loved their plan, it worked just as planned, mom took Jessica down a peg and now it was as if it was all said and done. But Malcolm knew it wasn't, his face was red thinking about that night, how Reese gave Malcolm the hickey, how close Reese was to him. If Malcolm just bent his arm forward he would have been able to touch Reese's thigh, that... That wasn't right though, right? It was just for a prank, not anything sexual. Maybe it was just the sexual tensions you get when none of your brothers and yourself have ever gotten to first base, yeah, that's just it.

Reese awoke in the middle of the night, he felt something near his crotch and checked. He silently cursed to himself, he had another wet dream, ever since that night he gave Malcolm a hickey he had dreams where he and Malcolm... Well, got it on, so to speak. Reese got up to change and noticed that both Dewey and Malcolm were asleep. Reese also noticed Malcolm had a smile on his face, Reese couldn't suppress a giggle at seeing that. he got changed and knew he was in it for the long haul, Reese decided to get out his journal, he always had one but no one else knew about it though. Reese then started writing:

Reese's POV:

'Dear diary... It's been one of those nights again, another wet dream, another one of Malcolm. What am I supposed to do, at first it was hugs and being... Nice to one another but since that night it's been from hickeys, to blowjobs, to full on anal. I don't know what's wrong with me! What have I done to be gay?! Is being gay a bad thing? I don't know but I definitely know having wet dreams about having sex with your young brother is!' I felt tears fall from my eyes and onto my cheeks, but I continued writing. 'What if Malcolm rejects me? What if he outs me to the family and they disown me? What if Malcolm thinks I'm disgusting? I couldn't take that, I'd just die! Thanks for listening diary, You're my best friend'. I put it away and just opted to look at Malcolm and Dewey, mainly Malcolm though. Malcolm looked so peaceful, until he wasn't. He started to stir, I put my diary away in haste and acted like I wasn't being creepy. I smiled though which put Malcolm off but I made conversation before it got too awkward. I learned Malcolm was dreading an exam coming up... And that he had a wet dream about a girl. I could feel my heart break, I was numb for the rest of the conversation until he said he had to go meet up with Stevie, I promised not to tell, and he left. I quickly grabbed my diary and went to the living room, then I began writing.

'STUPID, STUPID, STUPID! Why do you think he would ever have liked you or have even been gay! He's not some freak like you! Oh I'm so sorry diary, I just heard that Malcolm had a dream about some girl, I knew he wouldn't love me, I just knew it, I was such an idiot to ever think otherwise. Forever yours, Reese.'

3rd person: Soon it was daytime and Reese pretended to be himself, pretty convincing too. Malcolm was back and their mother was none the wiser. They left for school, Malcolm with his book bag and Reese with his, Reese though, kept his journal in his bag. Reese had failed to zip his up properly and Malcolm wanted to be nicer to Reese since Reese was nice to him. However a book labeled 'Reese's Diary' caught his eye, and against his better judgement he took it as quietly as I could. Reese never suspected a thing. 

In the middle of Mr. Herkabe's lecture Malcolm asked to use the bathroom and he was excused. Malcolm brought the journal with him inside another book. When Malcolm reached the bathroom he tore into the journal and read it. He was shocked, by everything, from Reese's innocent fantasies like kissing and hugging, to all of the sex. Malcolm however began to feel tears prick at his eyes when he read the last, tear stained entry. Malcolm began to panic, he thought of the worst case scenario and he didn't like it. 'Had Reese really meant all of this? Does he love me? Do I love him?' Malcolm thought to himself. Malcolm blushed at all of his thoughts of Reese, about how he liked Reese's body, to his dominant nature. Malcolm blushed and after about 10 minutes he returned back to the classroom, of course the students joked about what he did but he couldn't care less, his ego was on paid leave. Now Malcolm needed to swallow his pride and tell Reese the truth. Soon it was Recess and Malcolm tracked down Reese, he was in a secluded and quiet. Malcolm approached Reese and Reese took notice, stiffening up immediately. Malcolm thought of what he should say, then he got it. He sighed "Reese. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for invading your privacy, I'm sorry for lying to you, I'm sorry about... Everything I have or will ever do, but I need to say this". Reese looked shocked and when the words 'invading your privacy' sunk in he started hyperventilating. Malcolm pressed his lips against Reese's quickly. When they separated they heard a gasp. Malcolm turned around to see Jessica, eyes wide and her mouth open. She was so shocked "o-o-okay!" and with that said she left. Then the bell rang and Malcolm just whispered "I'm so sorry Reese, I love you". Reese had the biggest grin on his face and he hugged Malcolm as hard as he could, when they separated Reese smiled and said "see you later Malcolm". Malcolm smiled in a daze and slowly said back "not if I see you first".

(I hope you enjoyed that! And If you got that reference we can be friends!)