"That's amazing, and you can do that with other French words as well?" Grace asked.

"Yes, but be careful, some commands may be a tad more dangerous than others, now you must be going, it is quite dangerous for the two of you to be here, follow me." Exo led us out of the room we were in and to a door at the end of the hallway. She whispered a word to the doorknob and opened the door. "Here is your way home, I hope you two can stay safe."

Grace and I walked through the door and found ourselves in an empty house.

"Where are we?" I asked taking a look around, to the looks of it we were in a kitchen.

"I don't know, this isn't either our houses." Grace said walking into the living room to our left.

"Uhm, I think this house is in the middle of the woods or something, look," I turned my head to the right and outside the window I saw trees, the trees looked like they went on forever.

"Oh my god! Where the hell did that woman send us?!" Grace said walking back into the kitchen. "Oh! Ollie look." I turned to see her looking at the door we came through, but it wasn't a door, it was colorful swirls where a door should be.

"What is this place?" I asked. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, a text from Brooklynn:

'dude where are you??'

    "What time is it?" I asked. Grace shrugged, I looked at my watch, it read 8:06. "Grace, we're late for school. I'll see you second block!' I waved my arm and appeared in the school parking lot with a late excuse in my hand. I walked into the attendance office and handed the secretary my note, she asked me to sign the clipboard and she wrote me a late pass.

    "Thank you." I made my way up the four flights of stairs. I walked to the Chem wing and opened the door to the classroom, I gave my pass to the teacher and sat down next to Brooklynn.

    "Where were you?" She whispered.

    'I woke up late," I replied.

    "You have never woken up late before, what's the real story?"

    "No real story, I just woke up late, that's all." I pulled out my pencil and began copying down the notes on the board.

    "Okay." I could tell she didn't believe me but it's not like I could tell her that I was in a different world where time passes differently.

    First block went by fast which wasn't surprising considering I showed up halfway through class. It was a day four so I had English second block and I walked with Brooklynn because her study hall was right next to my class.

    "So pretty crazy, what happened yesterday in the cafeteria I mean." Brooklynn spoke as we made our way down the stairs.

    "Yeah, it was insane, it was one of those, what are they called, demons, that they always are talking about on the news, and Grace and I saw Les Sorcièrs in action." I replied trying to sound oblivious.

    She searched my eyes like she was looking for something. "I'll see you in lunch." Brooklynn walked into her classroom and I walked into mine.

    "Hi Oliver Davis!" A tall boy shouted my name as I walked into English. That was Alex Greene, the next boy that I will seduce with my stunning good looks and astonishing personality. He had well kept dark brown hair and crystal blue eyes, and perfect for me.

    "Hello, boytoy!" I wrapped my fingers in between his, his hand was bigger than mine and I loved it. "How's your morning?"

    "Better, now that I see you," He smiled revealing his astounding smile.

    'Are you two even dating yet? When is that gonna happen?' Grace used our telepathic connection to annoy me all the time.

    'Grace stop it I'm trying to have a moment here!' I said.

    "Please make googly eyes somewhere else please!" Josh shoved Alex out of his way on the way to his seat.

    "Uhg," Alex groaned, "What an asshole, what is his problem?"

    'Oh, I see you haven't told him about Josh, I forgot that was kind of a down low thing,' Grace commented. The bell rang signaling the beginning of English.

    "Okay everyone, take your seat, we have a lot on our agenda today." The teacher walked in and started blabbing away. I took my seat next to Grace and Alex sat on the other side of me.

    'Grace, how would you feel if you, John, Alex, and I all went out to dinner or did something together?' I turned and looked at her.

    'I think we need to be focusing on that house we were sent to right now, and not potential double dates!' Grace responded.

    'Pull the stick out of your butt and have a life for five seconds please!'

    'Fine, I'll text John after class and ask him.' Grace replied. 'Josh hates that you're all googly eyes with Alex, I think Josh might still like you.'

    'That's ridiculous! Josh ended things with me he choose that Artie or what ever his name was, the bird brain whose whole life was sports.' I thought she was being a little over dramatic.

    'But that ended a week after he dumped you, but okay I guess it wouldn't make sense if he still did like you.' I didn't respond and started actually paying attention.

    "I'm walking you to the library Ollie, stop telling me to go to class!" Alex held my hand as we walked down the hallway. I go to the library third block for study hall, that's where we were headed.

    "Are you sure you won't be late for class?" I asked.

    "I'll be fine." We made our way down the stairs. I never got to do stuff like this with Josh because he only let me tell like six people about our thing. Alex started trying to talk to me for the entire six months that Josh and I had a thing. Then after all that went down I waited another month, which brings us to about two weeks ago when Alex approached me and told me to text him.

    "Hey, I wanna take you out on Saturday." Alex said as we stopped in front of the library.

    "I'm down, one-hundred percent I wanna go." I responded.

    "I'll pick you up, at 3:30, okay?" He asked.

    "Okay. See you fourth block." I turned around to go into the library but he grabbed my arm. He pulled me close to him and kissed me.

    He pulled away, "Did you seriously think you were getting away without a kiss from me?" I smiled as he walked away. I walked into the library and the bell rang.