eight: WHAT KIND OF TRAINING IS THIS?!

Start from the beginning

He stopped scribbling in his little notebook and closed it, then slowly turned to me with a frown. "I'm sorry you had to live with that. I wish I could've done something."

I couldn't help but smile at this pure cinnamon roll. "It can't be helped, what's done is done. But I'm really glad you thought of me as your friend.. you're the first person to ever sit beside me without hesitation nor distance, and that means a lot."

Once the lunch bell finally rang, I pushed myself off the floor and smiled at Izuku.

"I'll see ya later then."

"Alright, bye."

~

It was after lunch when I was called to the faculty to meet up with Midnight-sensei.

She took me aside in an empty hallway and asked me several things, mainly about my health and stuff like that.

"Any history of heart or lung diseases whatsoever?"

"Not that I'm aware of, no. Ever since I was a kid I never got sick that easily."

"Good." She smirked. "We'll that's all I need to know."

I raised a brow at her. "Wait, that's it? You're just.. gonna.."

The realization just hit me on the spot of how vital it was to never put your guard down- even for a second, in front of people like Midnight-sensei.

I sank to my knees when I felt a wave of drowsiness taking over me. "W-What did you.."

~

I gained consciousness when I felt someone poke my forehead.

"You awake, kid?" It was Aizawa-sensei.

I tried to say something back but a cloth was covering my mouth, muffling out my voice.

Once my vision adjusted to the place I realized that I was suspended mid-air by sensei's cloths, and down below is an ocean simulation.

Are we at USJ? I can't remember.

The last thing I saw before blacking out was Midnight-sensei snapping her fingers then I inhaled something that made me dizzy.

"Good, good. Bakugou should be here any minute."

Wait, Bakugou? What does he have to do with this?

I tried asking even in a muffled voice.

Aizawa-sensei grunted. "If you forgot, Midnight knocked you out along with Yaoyorozu and Ochako just so the heroics lesson can commence."

I titled my head to the side, hopefully he'll get where I'm at.

"Today's task consist of combat and rescue, in which three boys are scheduled to take on, namely Bakugou, Todoroki and Midoriya. All three were given word and are now heading here on foot." He said. "As we speak, Yaoyorozu's sinking deeper into a quick concrete from Cementoss in the Landslide Zone, while Ochako's going to be burned at a stake soon by Ectoplasm in the Fire Zone. You, on the other hand, are suspended twenty feet from the water with weights tied around your ankles. Once I remove your bindings, you'll drop and drown within seconds."

Out of nowhere a huge explosion took down the gates of USJ.

Aizawa-sensei turned his back to me as he put on his goggles. "Sit tight, I'll make this quick."

Like I'll be going anywhere.

If I do try to swing myself and escape, the ocean-like pool is too wide to get to safer ground. Even the ship replica is too far out of reach.