Both are packs howl out in joy. The Wolfister turns to me. "You may now kiss your Mate." 

 I walk closer to her, and touched my nose to hers, and then I put my over sized paw over her soft furry cheek, and kissed her. It was the most magical moment of my life, and no matter what happens, or what any one says. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. 

Michael

 She felt, and smelled so good. I just wanted to stay here in bed with her. I smiled, when she tried to get away, but I wasn't going to let her go. At least not yet. She finally gave up, and I dragged her closer, until our bodies were practically merged. 

 She fell asleep, and I took the opportunity to kiss her forehead. My lips stayed there, and my nose dragged in her smell. I groaned out, and dragged in some more. She smelled so very good. Like...like a warm summer breeze, with roses in the field, and sweet tea, brewing. She smelled like a dream. 

 My dream.

 We stayed like that for awhile, and then I fell asleep, with a small, sweet smile on my face. 

***

Yawning, I looked over at my wife, and saw her smiling at something. I turn my head and saw twins, a girl and a boy. They where laughing, and so was my wife. She ran toward the kids, and pounced on them. I smiled. Loving the feeling of having a family. 

 I started walking down toward them, and was filled with a peace I never knew existed. I started laughing too. They hear me coming, and turn there heads. I make it to them, and dropped to my knees besides the little girl. 

 She wraps her little arms around my neck, and kisses me. She pulls away, and says. "I love you daddy!" She lays her little head on my shoulder. 

 I blink, and look over at my wife. She was smiling with love, and what shocked me, the most was the fact that she was Rachel!. She leans into me, and I grab her face. She smiles, a cute little smile, and kisses me. She puts her lips on my ear, and whispers. "Guess what baby.."

I swallow hard. "What?"

"We've made a baby!" Her eyes are twinkling, and she's biting her lip, waiting for my answer. But i don't know what to say. I felt as if my lungs where being squashed. Her eyes, were getting watery, and I knew she was about to cry. 

 I wrap my arm around her, and kissed her forehead. "I'm happy, my love." I close my eyes.

**

 And jack upright in bed, and gasp air. I look wildly around the room, to rest on her sweet face. I take a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Okay man, you have to calm down. I thought to myself, while I look again, at her face. And "Hey old man!"

 I groan, Gah! not again. 

"What do you want wolf?" 

"I just was wondering what your going to do with the fact your in love with her?"

"I am not in love with her." I could just see him sitting, with a smirk on his muzzle.

"Then why, the dream dude?" 

"I..I don't know. There's just something about her. She's like special, and doesn't notice it. She's beautiful, and she seems to not know. It's like someone crushed her, and left her broken."

"It was probably her family, Or maybe that stupid mate of hers." I felt my lips curl up. He hurt, and touched what shouldn't have been his!

"Why don't you, I don't know...Try and court her?!" 

"What! Why should I?"

"Because your in love with her." I groan out again, and looked again at her face, and realized that he may be right.

"Told you so."

"Leave me alone, and shut up!" He left with a huff, and cut off our link. 

 Rachel stirs, and stretches. I watch as the covers slid down, and her shirt slides up. I started drooling at the pale creamy skin. She opens her eyes, and saw me looking, and gave me a sly knowing smile at me. 

 She pulls me closer and whispers. " Kiss me." 

 And I did. She tasted so sweet, and As I kissed her. I had had my eyes closed wanting to treasure the moment, So I open my eyes, and saw not Rachel, but her wolf. I let her go, and she pouts. "Keep kissing me!"

 I slowly shake my head. "I can't, It just seems wrong. With her not there. I would feel like I'm cheating on her. I know that it sounded weird. But It just feels wrong."  She huffed, and puffed.

"Fine! I guess your right, but that doesn't mean, you can't let your wolf kiss me. Then it wouldn't be cheating. It would be two wolves kissing each other." She smiles real bright.

"Man I love her!" I could see him now. His tongue hanging out, drool dropping on the floor. and His tail wagging a mile a minute. 

 Before I could protest. Wolf took over and I blacked out.