Chapter four

Rachel

 He smells so nice, I feel as if i'm in a crib. Rocking back, and forth. I open my eyes, and noticed he seemed a bit different. Controlled, powerful, and there's something else. I just can't pinpoint it. Oh well, I feel a little sleepy anyway. 

 ***

 I stretch my arms above my head, and brought them down. Where they thumped, on a hard abject. I popped my eyes open, and a gasp escaped from my mouth. Micheal was laying beside me, his arm wrapped around my waist, and are legs spooning together. I realized for the first time, that I felt safe, and loved. 

 I closed my eyes, and snuggled deeper in his arms. I turned around, and buried my face in his chest. His smell intoxicating. All masculine, and wolf. he smelled wild, and free. I was brought back to a time, when I felt loved and free. Where the only thing I knew was being a wolf. I fell asleep and dreamed.

 "Dad! Can we go hunting today?" My brothers and sisters where sitting around me, knowing that if I couldn't get him to say yes, then no one was going to. 

 Dad walked over to us, and stared. Then he motioned over his Betta. Betta was a handsome wolf, he had white fur, and black spots. I was half in love with him, and I think dad knew this. He was always trying to get us together. I was grateful, but if he couldn't come to me on his own then I didn't want him. "Rocky, do we need meat for food yet?" He signaled to him.  

 Rocky signaled back. "Yes, sir. We would need some food.  If we are to go to the annual meeting of the wolves." I wagged my tail, and sat straight, and proud. Dad winked at me. 

"Betta, take my kids out hunting. It's time to judge them on there hunting skills." I was jumping up and down in my head. My body was shaking in excitement, and when they turned around. I jumped from my spot and danced around, having some fun. 

***

Mike (Micheal's wolf)

 I purred low in my chest, loving the feel of her. I had awoken when she snuggled deeper in my embrace. I smiled, knowing that she's going to be mine and no one else's. "Excuse me! But this is my body not your's!"

"So! She's mine! Not your's!" I kiss the top of her head, and smiled. 

"Well I'm more dominate, and i'm taking my body back. Even if I have to use force." Yeah right, what's a puny little human going to do against a big bad Alpha wolf like me. I wonder what would happen if I was to make him feel some of the feeling I feel for her. I guess it's worth a try. I'll give him the body back, and leave some of my emotions attached to it. 

"Okay I'll give you your body, as long as you let her stay here. Give her the Nurse position. But make her have a decent pay." I let my hand trail down her hair, and then kissed her on the head one more time. Loving the feel of her skin on my lips. Till I see you again my love. And I floated away, into the back of his mind.

Micheal

 Ugh! That damn wolf of mine. I got out of the bed, and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and then walked out. I looked at the rumpled mess on my bed, and felt a possessive, and protective streak run through me. I ignored it, and walked out of the room. 

 I passed the pack doctor. "Hey James. Do you still have that nurse position available?" I wish, I was a normal human, with no wolf controlling half my body. Then I could just pick a girl fall in love, and never really be broken when my soul mate dies.