Shrunk?!!!

A/n
Disclaimer
I don't own Naruto, It's Masashi Kishimoto sensei's

Plus most of the picture I'll be using doesn't belong to me ( althought I might put my own drawings in)

"N....Na...Naruto?! "Shikamaru stutter out the word upon seeing a 4 years old Naruto in front of him with blood all over his body and baggy clothes.
"WHERE IS JIJI?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!!!! " the little Naruto burst out in anger,tears stained his pale cheekswhie his hand still clutching his bloody stomach.
'What the?!!!! 'Shikamaru thought. He look at the boy. He was glancing the whole office with his face full of....fear?
"WHERE IS HE?!!! " Naruto continue to yell  as his puffy eyes still searching for the deceasead Hokage.

"Jiji? Isn't that what he called the Third? But the Third already dead, how come he didn't
remember? Plus even his body are.......' Shikamaru's mind thinked. Trying to put the pieces together.
"OH SHIT!" Shikamaru exclaimed after realization hit him.
He glanced to see Naruto again but he only saw only a trail of blood to the window.
"Damn it! He ran away!!!" He cursed. Then he quickly reach out his phone and quickly called all of his friends (even Sasuke)
"Everyone listen up, this is an SS ranked mission. The hokage were missing and he is in his child form with blood covering his body and mainly his stomach. According to my observation he won't be far. Find him! I'll explained what happened later!"
He text quickly then ran out thru the window.
'Since he was injured, he won't be far. And if this is really the younger version of him he won't be at the hospital since he hated it there. He must be trying to find his apartment!!!' Shikamaru thought while trying to sense his chakra.
'Damn it! His chakra is too low! I can't find him. The only way to find him is using the sage mode, but the problem is..... HE IS THE ONLY PERSON IN KONOHA WHO CAN USE IT!!!!" Shikamaru thought while cursing to himself.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Meanwhile, Naruto were still running away from the villagers.
'Come on feet! Don't disappointed me just yet!' Naruto thought to himself. His hand now full of blood from his stomach. One of the villagers manage to stab him. Suddenly, the Konoha he knew seems soo different. Put that aside, need to find a safe! He saw the academy before quickly went inside and find an empty classroom which he went to the corner of the classroom. Blood trail all his track but he was too hurt to care.

He let out a relief sigh, hand still clutching his bloody stomach. His face were quite pale because of loosing too much blood. The classroom floor where he is sitting down, were covered by his own blood. His bare foot were quite sore now because of running without wearing any shoes. Unknown to himself of course, the class he was in was his future son's classroom and there were only a few hours until they appeared! His vision started to turn blurry. He pass out a few seconds later.

Okay there will be another chapter coming up.