First🔫

We got inside. We were amaze outside but we got inside we can clearly see the chandelier and they decorated it with caliber.

The hall was packed already with students and every student knows were they would fall in line but us, we haven't any single idea where we would fall in line.

"Where are we gonna fall in line?"asked by Crystal.
"I don't have any single idea also. We look like a kid that was lost in the crowd."said by Jennifer.
As we were looking to those student,we enable to distinguish where the freshmen was located cause only the freshmen was holding an iPod and others were not.

"Is this the line for the freshmen?"I friendly asked one student that was holding an iPod and has a thick glasses. She just nod and face Infront. We just fall in line and chit chat for a moment. The program still not started it yet.

Everyone fell silent when the music was beginning to fill the hall and everyone bow as a couple of people walk in the center. We copy what they were doing. I think they are the faculty and staff of this school. The professors and the dean but what get our attention was the group of 5 men walk cool at the last.

They stood in the stage and position themselves. All the girls were giggling because of those guys Infront.

"Good morning Everyone. I'm Mr. Crux the school director just to let the freshmen know me. Another school year would start again and glad to see those familiar faces and new faces. The rules and regulations are still need to be follow and I hope peace would still continue with the help of our army here."

After his speech he just sit in his oh so throne in the stage. The ceremony has started and the professors introduced themselves.the ceremony was quite boring so I didn't listen at all and just observed the surroundings. This schools landscape is awesome.

What caught my attention was when the so called emcee announced their so called Army and every girls giggle like a high school girl. They seems to be fond of them.

"The schools mission and vision still implied in this school year and we hope you all obey the rules regulations. This is your school's army." The blond hair guy said that before they all have their dramatic exit.

This schools really weird I think they so called Army was their student councils. Ano ba tung school na to? Everything was really weird.

After the ceremony lumabas na lahat at pumunta na sa kanilang mga dorm siguro. Actually hindi pa talaga ngayon ang first day of school parang orientation lang tapos bukas talaga ang simula na.

"You know what girls? I think I'm gonna like this school. Biruin niyo puro mga hunk at gwapo lahat?" Sabi ni Jennifer sabay hagikgik. They all giggle like an high schooler.Hayss, I just shook my head and rolled my eyes.

Hindi naman kami hiwalay ng mga rooms. Actually sa iisang room lnag kami pero iba- iba ng beds.