You shook your head, shuddering at the thought about what they could do to you. Threat, murder, bully, kidnapping or violence.. Anything could happen.

                 “Y/n, have you read the script for the interview next week?” Your senior’s voice made you jump out from your seat. 

                  “Uh?” You looked at her, completely bewildered.

                 “You are not listening to me, aren’t you?” She put her hand on her hips, ready to scold you. 

                   You gave her apologetic smile, “sorry, what did you just say?”

                 “You’ll be the host for our interview with Dean, have you read the script?“ 

                  Crap. You forgot. No, not completely forgot. You did read it but you were planning to switch your interview session with Eunha, because you didn’t want to interview this artist.

                   “Sorry, sunbae..” you mumbled, thinking what kind of excuse you would say to avoid this interview.

                  “Have you read it or not?”

                   “I have, I did..” you nodded.

                   Shit, you were really bad at lying. 

                   “Good, then you must be ready. He will have this interview next week, talking about his new single and we’ll have little bit personal question.”

                    "…“ 

                    "Y/n?!” She called you because you didn’t give response.

                    "Yes?“ 

                   "Why are you looking so uninterested? It’s Dean, all the girls love him. You should be happy because there’s a lot of girl want to be in your position." 

                    And here you did your best to not rolling your eyes at her. 

                  "Maybe they could take this opportunity?” You shrugged, not wanting the conversation going further. Or else, you would spilled the truth, rambling about how you cope with the sadness and regret for breaking up with him. 

                   "No way, I don’t want them going crazy while interviewing him. It will make him uncomfortable.“ She reasoned. 

                   "But Eunha said she wants to do it.” You lied, you haven’t asked her yet and you were one thousands percent sure Eunha won’t do it either.

                    You just needed to save your own life and sacrifice her.

                   "Nope, I need her for another project. You’re the best, You aren’t affected by him, it will help to smoothing the interview.“ 

                  Smoothing the interview but ruining my life? 
                   Yeah, thanks.
But your life already ruined by the time you chose to break up with him. 
                  Once again, thanks for reminding me. 

                 You couldn’t hel but scoff. 

-----

                Thirty minutes before on air, you kept fidgeting your fingers; absolutely nervous. It’s been so long time since the last time you met him, it will be the awkward radio interview on your history.