1

I got dressed into a pair of acid washed jean shorts, and a black lace bra with an LA shirt with the sides cut off. I slipped on socks and my black converse before going to straighten my hair and doing some mascara. When I finished, I grabbed my bag with my wallet and keys in it. Quickly I grabbed an old black beanie and slipped it on my head.

I grabbed my phone and headphones starting to listen to some music before picking up my skateboard and heading out. I locked my house up and started skating down the road. Since I moved to LA, I picked a gated area. It's just seperate mansion's pretty much with gates around our yards.

When I got into town I stopped for Starbucks. When I made my way father into town, I stopped at a little diner and was placed outside on the porch. I had ordered some chips and salsa and a BLT. I was playing on my phone, scrolling. As I started to chew on a chip, I got a message on my Instagram.

I clicked it and read "Elton Castee would like to send you a message. Do you accept?" I hit Accept after scrolling on his profile. It read

"Hello, I'm Elton and I see your page all the time. I've followed you for a bit and I see you used to be in a Drag Queen area where you helped them with make up, outfits, and such like a Run Way. I was wondering if you'd like to help me and a few of my friend's do a Drag video. Please let me know :)"

I'm not gonna lie.. I was cracking up. I liked it though, so I replied

"Hi! Of course :) Sound's fun actually. When?"

"When are you free?"

"I just moved to LA and I already unpacked and everything. You and your friends could come over tonight"

"Okay :) Thank you"

I sent him my address and went ahead on eating. I also told him we'd probably have to go shop to get their skin color on foundation, and get them some clothes. I have very few of my drag queen things left. But, it still sounded fun.

When I finished, I left my waitress a $20 tip and also slipped her a $10 she didn't have to claim. I started skating back home and I was texted by Elton saying they were coming to pick me up so we could go get their clothes.

To me, this was hilarious. When I get home, I just checked my banking account and grabbed a bottle of Mtn Dew from the fridge. I made my way outside after giving my dog, Sissy, some food. She's a pomeranian and she's pure white.

I've had her since I waws about 16, I had started my Instagram stuff when I was 15ish and now I'm 20 years old. Well, I just turned 20 about two weeks ago, but still. I was checking my mail just as I seen a black car pull up by my gate and the passenger door opened first, then four guys got out so I turned around and smiled "You must be Elton and friends" a guy with a beard walked up "I'm Elton. That's Corey, Sam, and Colby. You're Bethany?" "I am" I shook their hands.

After a minute we got into the car and headed off toward Hollywood I'm guessing. After a drive we quickly arrived and I pulled them straight to a cheap-but good store.

When we got their I looked over at them "Who first?" "Nose goes" Colby said and they all put fingers on noses, but called Corey out. It made me laugh and I looked at him "Alright, what kinda thing do you wanna wear?"