Flyleaf

Louis's P.O.V

She is mine, April is mine.

Before I knew it I had her on the counter as she moaned my name and I felt her up. 'Take me Louis' I growl and rip her shirt off and kiss down her neck to her chest. 'My room is up the stairs 3rd door on the left.'

Without hesitation I take her upstairs and into her room. She ripps off my shirt and throws it somewhere as I get her on her back.

I tear off her clothes as she already had mine off!

'Nobodys gonna kill me for this right?' She answers by wrapping her legs around me. 'You think your my first, thats so cute. Y'know the guy th-' I cut her off by slamming into causing her to scream my name. I go slow and teasingly, just to mess with her. "Louis please harder, faster."

I smirk and do as told as her nails dig into my flesh. I feel a little blood run my back but could care less about that. I heal almost instantly as i slamp harder and harder into her.

'don't worry about breaking me, im already dead.nothing you do can hurt me. So don't even think about holding back on me'

I smirk and fuck her brains out till we both almost pass out.

We lay there breathless.

My wolves possessive side kicks in as I wrap my arms around her as we both layed there breathless.

She is finally mine.