Flyleaf

Louise's P.O.V

I was eating lunch when they came in, that one goth guy was with my mate. MINE! "Hey baabyy." That annoying voice ran throu my ears. Shes not even a good fuck anymore since I found out who my mate was, she was just annoying now. "I think we should end it." She looked at me but I coudn't tell the look on her face cause I was too busy mentaly killing the emo. 

After 30 minutes the emo left. This was my chance. I started to stand up only to have the fucking bell ring and Sameere disapear. "Fuck" I whispered. When I rounded the corner I came face to face with him. "Why the hell are you staring at me and my boyfriend like that? And don't say that it's cause were fags because we both know there is more to it. So spill, NOW!"

I looked for a way out, but when I tried to run I was in the mens restroom with Sameere pining me to a wall and giving me the look of death. "I will ask one more time" he growled "Why were you staring at us?" He was being pulled away as I was suffurcating because he was holding onto my neck. When I looked up my two best friends and my sister were pinning him to the ground. He gained control and nocked them into all the walls.

"Let it go Louis, let it go." He whispers in my ear. I shudder at how close he was. He looked at me like he was gonna kiss me, he laughed when I leaned in. "I'm so done with you popular kids pushing me around like this. Keep it up, and I'll kill you." I was about to scream when I heard laughing, from Sameere.

"Ok Jimmy you scared the shit out of him, literally. You should let him go befor he reports you to the pricibles office." I looked at him confused only to look infront of me and see the goth that is stealing my mate. 'He knew you were his mate, he told me.' I looked at him to see the goth's eyes a deep golden color, he's a wolf. Like me. 'He thought you rejected him becuase of how many times you messed with him for being gay, thats when we hooked up. The mate that he sayed he rejected, rejected him.' 

He got off of me and went over to Sameer and wraped an arm over his shoulder and kissed his temple. 'You shouldn't have done that to him, you might have your mate.' With that they both left. I looked at my friends to see them looking at me confused. My friend, who was also a wolf, told everyone to leave and growled for good mesure.

"He's your mate, Sameere, isn't he." I looked down. "Yes, but I lost my chance. He knew this whole time and thought that I had rejected him even though I didn't know he was my mate. I don't know what I'm supposed to be fucking doing!" He sighed like he knew something I didn't. "What aren't you telling me?"

"That goth guy is Sameere's second chance mate."