Red-Handed

"Is that?!" Writer Kim asked aloud in obvious tone of bafflement.

"Writer Kim, we better get moving and please be reminded that we have seen no such thing." Director Jo said and briskly walks to the opposite direction.

"No, wait! We can't just miss this!" and she stopped Director Jo from escaping.

-----------------------

Director Jo and Writer Kim are in the midst of an errand back in Seoul. CEO, scratch that, Chairman Seo Yi-Kyung and her crew are back in South Korea to patch up some remaining works related to Gallery S' endeavor. The aforementioned duo coincidentally saw someone they knew very well-- Lee Se Jin. Or rather, President Lee Se Jin of Mujin Group's Technological Marketing Department.

Yep. Lee Se Jin had officially became a member of the prestigious chaebol company currently being led by Chairman Pak Gun Woo. The previous chairman and uncle of Gun Woo was ousted from his position due to corruption and bribery and now facing the charges. Lee Se Jin was personally offered by Pak Gun Woo to fill up the most powerful position at the Technological Marketing Department. Several backlash from scandals brought by the former Pak chairmans includes massive resignation of their company executives. And Se Jin accepted the once in a lifetime opportunity without a second thought.

Back to Writer Kim and Director Jo on Lee Se Jin, the dynamic duo is right now witnessing something they shouldn't be or should have known but it was only then that their own eyes have seen. Lee Se Jin is having a lunch out and seems waiting for someone. That's not out of the ordinary, right? But the moment they saw the white sports Jaguar and their Chairman Seo Yi-Kyung with a huge bouquet of flowers in-hand getting out of the said car, the two of them knew they can't just miss it.

Writer Kim and Director Jo went to the nearest lamp post with the very best view of the restaurant to conceal themselves and spy on their target. Their target went straight to the restaurant where the Mujin Group President is anxiously waiting. Chairman Yi-Kyung easily spot Se Jin and walks straight to her with a dashing smile.

"She is smiling!" another bewildered matter of fact from Writer Kim.

Lee Se Jin smiled back and was obviously surprised by the bouquet of fresh white lilies but not with the lingering brush of lips dangerously near her own followed by a somewhat hungry stare from Yi-Kyung. She can't help but gulp on the latter.

"Did you see that?!" yet another surprised statement from Writer Kim towards equally shocked Director Jo.

The two gorgeous ladies went straight to the usual activities done in a restaurant-- they ordered food, and eat their meal while having an intimate and enjoyable discussion for almost an hour or so.

"Ah, they are just having lunch. We've been gone for half a year and Chairman-nim surely misses her. I think we should end this and return to the gallery." Director Jo got his voice back.

"I don't think so." Writer Kim replied. And soon followed, "I can smell something fi-- Heol! Director Jo, they're leaving!" She yanked Director Jo away from their spying post and run straight to their car.

A few minutes of binkering between them, their vehicle soon tailed after the white sports Jaguar. Their ride ended up in a secluded yet a spot with very romantic view of Han River. The pair got out of their car and hide behind the bush to continue their spying activity.

Chairman Yi-Kyung and President Se Jin are still inside the car having a chat.

"See?" Director Jo even pointed out an arm for an emphasis, "They just miss each other and came here be--"

A loud gasp from Writer Kim interrupted him, "OMG!! They are kissing!"

Ah. Chairman Seo Yi-Kyung and her very successful protégé is now having a not so innocent kiss. It is technically torrid. And that made Director Jo have his mouth open all through out the kiss and Writer Kim squealing like a school girl whilst delightfully shaking her still shocked partner in crime.

"I knew they are dating! And it has been a year... Oh, could it be their anniversary?" She exclaimed in bliss like a teenage girl sharing some cheesy secret with her girl best friend.

And that caught Director Jo's attention, "One year anniversary?!"

In which Writer Kim nonchalantly answered, 

"Yeah, one year. I caught Lee Se Jin once leaving the living quarters of our then CEO at 5 a.m.; Twice spot a hickey on her neck after a private meeting with CEO Yi-Kyung; Saw presumed underwear of Se Jin-ssi under CEO-nim's bed 'cause our CEO won't wear a bunny printed underwear; And lastly, the last time they had dinner before we came back to Japan, we had a meeting the morning after and Lee Se Jin-ssi was fresh out of shower wearing the same yet freshly laundered clothes. So they have gone beyond kissing as you can see both of them are still busy doing."

Director Jo is still trying to process all the information he just heard from Writer Kim. He has closely been with his chairman-nim all through out their venture in Gallery S, but little did he knew that his suspicions were true all along and even gone beyond it. His beloved Chairman Seo Yi-Kyung has been very good in hiding her romantic set outs with her pupil. Pupil, my ass! It is more like a sex sla-- a lover.

"Director Jo!" another exclamation from Writer Kim. And Director Jo's musing was halted.

The spying pair is now witnessing something beyond all the revelations, entanglements, and unlikely behavior of Seo Yi-Kyung; they are seeing a proposal! Their Chairman-nim handed a small box to Lee Se Jin and the latter was tearily surprised by the gesture. And Se Jin-ssi grabbed the collar of her CEO-nim for another round of heated kiss afterwards. With several more breathless exchange of kisses soon after, their Chairman put the ring on Se Jin's finger then kiss again. The sappiest understatement of the century.
Their Chairman-nim is very much in love and can be the sappiest romantic lover, given that she is also the coldest and damnably shrewd businesswoman they have ever known. Ah, young love!

Another stir of on-goings inside the Jaguar, and the newly engaged couple seems to be heading somewhere else again. So the spies are still not yet done with their espionage.

They followed their Chairman-nim's car at the entrance of a 5 star hotel. They are about to tail along til the carpark when suddenly Director Jo's phone vibrates. The name of Chairman Seo Yi-Kyung flashes boldly at the phone screen. He anwered it immediately and Writer Kim is all ears at the impending call.

"Yes, Chairman-nim."

"Director Jo, I want you and Writer Kim to present a detailed report on your assignment today in 2 hours after this call. So stop following me and do some work. See you at the gallery." followed by the 'call end' tone.

The spying duo burst into laughter right after hearing that call. They were caught red-handed by their ever genius Chairman Seo Yi-Kyung. They are no Tak to do an excellent espionage. But hearing it straight out of the mouth of their Chairman-nim is more than enough indication that the rest of the day will be a lot more fun than ever.

"Hey, Director Jo!"

"Yes, Writer Kim?"

"Shall we file 2 weeks of all expense paid vacation leave to Europe in exchange of keeping our Chairman-nim's secret love affair?" A cheshire-like smile is adorning the lips of Writer Kim.

"That's not a bad idea, Writer Kim." An equally smiling Director Jo replied.

A round of laughter spurred again within the car. The duo are having a nice ride while planning their soon to be vacation on their way back to Gallery S.

THE END.