chapter 23

Two weeks later.

Friday.

Naomi pov:

Today is the day. The day when I leave to go to college. To be honest I'm scared. I think we're all scared. Like I'm going to be away from my parents for two years. Why can't I live with Peter Pan and not grow up. I'm not ready for this.

I get the box in my office that was marked work on it. It was calendars, papers, tags and etc to help keep my work organized.

I went downstairs and I see my dad had put all the boxes at the back of my car. I place the last box in my car and I get all sad. I went back inside.

I go into the living room to see my grandparents watching TV and my mom talking to them. She looks up at me then looks away. I can see the pain in her eyes. I don't know when the next time I'll see them. Like I can come out any time I want but it's  a lot of driving it's a total of four. Coming and going back.

My grandparents don't really care about me leaving cause we barely see them so it's nothing new to them. It's just my mom she may cry for a couple of days then get over it but I'll know she'll call me like everyday.

I'm going to leave in another hour or so because I want to spend time with my parents before I leave. After I leave I'm going to go by Grayson his mom wants to speak to us. Grayson is taking his car Ethan is taking his car and I'm taking my car. So Grayson and I don't need to fight over who gets to use the car.

After about an hour or talking to my parents and my grandparents it was time for me to leave. I went outside by the walkway and wait for them to come outside.

"You're all grown up you're not my baby girl anymore"
"Mom stop you know I'm still a little child"
"Well what little child has gone away form their parents for two years"
"This little child, look at it like this I can come and see you every other weekend"
"Are you sure you'll come"
"I'll try my best"

"If anybody bothers you make sure you call me so I can beat them up"
"Dad stop you're not going to beat anybody up and if someone's bother me I'll just tell Grayson"
"Yea you do that he got the muscle like his arms are massive and he got abs right so you'll be good to go"
"Oh my god I'll be fine I promise"

I give my grandparents a hug and I say bye to them one more time. I got into my car and see my parents waving in the rear view mirror while I drive to Grayson's.

I got to Grayson's and he said he was outside waiting for me. Cameron is doing extra time for College and Ethan already left. It was just him and his mom I barely see his dad mostly his mom.

I get out of my car and walk to the front door where Grayson was. We went inside to their family room where his mom is.

"Hi darling how are you" his mom asked
"I'm good, how about you"
"I'm doing good myself but I told Grayson to let you come over because I wanted to talk to you guys about something"
"Oh okay"
"Let's sit"
"So what the topic that we're talking about mom"
"So remember how I showed you guys your future"
"Yea" we both say
"Well I have looked into your future again and it looks like Villain has found out about your guys relationship"
"How" Grayson yelled
"The way I see it she'll find out while you guys are in college and talk to you when you come out but it doesn't look that bad"
"Mom how can got say that you know how Villain is , she can torture us" Grayson yelled at his mom
"Grayson don't yell at your mom like that" I step in

He takes my arm and drags me to his room. But before we went out the room I got to say sorry to his mom.

"Grayson calm down please"
"I can't calm down I know how Villain is she'll do anything"
"But whatever she does we'll get through it together"
"I just don't what her to touch you"
"It's going to be alright Grayson"
"Please promise me that"
"I promise, but why did you yell at your mom"
"I'm over protective of you, you should know this by now"
"Trust me I know"
"Now go say sorry to your mom"
"I'll be right back"

After Grayson finish apologizing to his mom. We went outside and he went to his car and I went to my car. While we were driving he was usually behind me and I was talking to him on the phone talking about how I am better at driving than him.

We finally get there after some time. I see kids unloading boxes out of their car that's going to be us in a couple of minutes.

We park our cars right next to each other and Grayson goes to check in so we can tell them that we are here. He comes back and we soon start to unload boxes from our cars into our dorm.

After we finish unloading boxes we set up our dorm. We put all our office stuff together all our bed stuff together and etc.

It was Friday and we didn't have anything planned when we came. I guessed we just planned to stay and unpacked but we might do something tomorrow.

Grayson pov:

Naomi felt asleep in my arms, but I then heard a knock on the door and a paper slipped through the bottom of the door.

I place a pillow under Naomi's head and go and get the paper. It was a party that was tomorrow night it said girls had to wear dresses and boys had to wear dress shirts.

I'll talk to Naomi about it tomorrow but for now I should just enjoy this cause it's all nice and quiet.

I guess until tomorrow ...

If you guys want longer chapters make sure to vote